[Selling]  Jyudai's Blade Shop! [Update: 08/06/10]

Hello guys & gals.

New Rules:

- International Shipping: I need to see the shipping rates depending on where you live
- Paypal: Yes, in US Dollars ($) please.
- The "offer system" is not working efficiently, so from now on, my blades have prices.

Unopened Blades:
- 1x Dragoon V2: $35
- 2x Dranzer V2: $30 each
- 1x Lightning L Drago 100HF: $30 + 1x Metal Face Bonus
- 1x Red Dragoon G *TRU exclusive*: $50

Loose (Mint Condition, Never Used):

S:
- Galeon: $20

V2:
- Silver Gabriel: $25
- Dark Dragoon: $25
- Red Dragoon V2 TRU: $25 *thing with bb clips, pm me for more info*
- Regular Dragoon V2: $30
- Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.: $45
- Red Gaia Dragoon *limited one with 4 metal bearings and sub ring*: $45

EG:
- Dragoon G (Launcher, Winder, Ripcord included): $30
- Gigars (Winder included, comes with Magnetic Weight Disk, don't ask why) : $35

HMS:
- Proto-grey Driger MS: $25

MFB:
- Pegasis 105F + Beypointer + Light Launcher: $20
- Black Pegasis 105F (Complete) + 1x Metal Face: $25
- Bull 125SF: $15
- Dark Bull H145SD: $15
- Lightning L Drago 100HF: $20

Game Promos:
- Mint Loose Gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF (stickers are applied, original box is still with me): $40, and I will add 1x Metal Face!!

New Pics:

[Image: 09052010814.jpg]

[Image: 09052010817.jpg]

[Image: 09052010818.jpg]

[Image: 09052010820.jpg]

Thanks!!!
if at all possible could i just buy the Unopened Cyber Pegasis 100HF by itself.
I guess you can enable sending and receiving pms to send me an offer?
You should use a [SELLING] prefix.
Can you please post the prices next to each product?
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:17 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Can you please post the prices next to each product?

He wants offers via PM.
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:28 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: He wants offers via PM.

I see...
I should seriously get into the habit of reading posts thoroughly...
Sorry about that. Confused
Hey i messaged you about Red Dragoon MS, i might give you an offer son ;D
hey yugi where do you sell, ebay? i want that counter leone can u tell me how much it cost and if it comes with the wii game or not because i dont want the wii game.
So yugi can you please tell me if you sell in ebay because that is where i usually go so please sell all this in ebay since i am trying to get counter leone without the wii game if you do not have an ebay account it is easy to make one. Because i am desperate to get this bey.
Oh and is counter leone used or broken can u tell me the condition
He sells through paypal. Like every other person who sells on this site... Just pay him through paypal. It's the same thing you use for ebay anyway.
so how do i get to see where he sell's it and how would he know where i live and where to send it. I am new so i do not know much about this site.
This isn't really anything exclusive to this site, this is just paypal. Send money from your bank card to his through paypal. He doesn't sell it anywhere. Just send him the money and and he'll send you the blade. He'll have to ask for your address though.
How much does counter leone cost,Yugi.
or do we make an offering of some money if so please reply.
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:03 AM)mfbe Wrote: How much does counter leone cost,Yugi.
or do we make an offering of some money if so please reply.

Seriously, read the original post.
how much quetzalcoatl?
(Apr. 10, 2010  6:55 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: - Offer me via PM, ask me before buying so I can provide my paypal
i might be able to buy one how much are you selling them for i would like to get leone145D
(Apr. 18, 2010  1:54 PM)Pye Wrote: i might be able to buy one how much are you selling them for i would like to get leone145D
Read the topic rules.
*New Beys are in*

Pictures are on their way!
Is counter leone one of the new bey's
That's been there since he made the thread. It's sold now anyway.
Yes i know that i am thinking if he is selling another one as one of the new blades
mfbe
No, I'm not selling another one, sorry.

*New Arrivals: Driger S, Driger V2 and Lime Green Dragoon MSUV (depending on your offer) !!!!*
Just letting people know that Yugi is a great seller. He packaged my 2 beys well in bubble wrap and then put them in a box that was also filled with bubble wrap.