[Selling]  Jade Jupiter! MIB!

Selling a brand new Jade Jupiter MIB mates! It'll be comming to me soon, so I can't post up any photos just yet, but here it is if you're interested:

https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/132731438820

Please don't delete this thread mate! Remove my original selling thread.
Are you willing to accept a lower bid too? I'm interested, but €65 is a bit too much for my liking
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:33 PM)RendyZ Wrote: Are you willing to accept a lower bid too? I'm interested, but €65 is a bit too much for my liking

Hey mate! Thanks for your interest! I can't lower it too much, what do ya have in mind though?
(Aug. 06, 2018  1:31 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:33 PM)RendyZ Wrote: Are you willing to accept a lower bid too? I'm interested, but €65 is a bit too much for my liking

Hey mate! Thanks for your interest! I can't lower it too much, what do ya have in mind though?

Around €50? I know he's rare so I understand the price
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:28 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  1:31 PM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! Thanks for your interest! I can't lower it too much, what do ya have in mind though?

Around €50? I know he's rare so I understand the price

I don't think I can go to 50 € mate. Yeah, it is rare (the cheapest one on eBay is 300 $), but I am pricing it a bit on the higher side as I myself got it for 60 € mate, so I'd love it to at least break even if that means a happy person. Really sorry mate. Cheers!
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:52 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:28 PM)RendyZ Wrote: Around €50? I know he's rare so I understand the price

I don't think I can go to 50 € mate. Yeah, it is rare (the cheapest one on eBay is 300 $), but I am pricing it a bit on the higher side as I myself got it for 60 € mate, so I'd love it to at least break even if that means a happy person. Really sorry mate. Cheers!

If that's the case then 65 is fine with me, didn't know you got it for 60 yourself.
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:52 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:52 PM)Burstlover Wrote: I don't think I can go to 50 € mate. Yeah, it is rare (the cheapest one on eBay is 300 $), but I am pricing it a bit on the higher side as I myself got it for 60 € mate, so I'd love it to at least break even if that means a happy person. Really sorry mate. Cheers!

If that's the case then 65 is fine with me, didn't know you got it for 60 yourself.

Hey mate! Yeah, if that is good with you then great. If ya are still interested in it mate, please do purchase it from eBay as itmis safer for the both of us mate. Cheers!
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:04 PM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:52 PM)RendyZ Wrote: If that's the case then 65 is fine with me, didn't know you got it for 60 yourself.

Hey mate! Yeah, if that is good with you then great. If ya are still interested in it mate, please do purchase it from eBay as itmis safer for the both of us mate. Cheers!

I ordered the ebay item, but it is not possible for me to pay in MYR, could you convert the price to Euros?

(Aug. 06, 2018  8:31 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:04 PM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! Yeah, if that is good with you then great. If ya are still interested in it mate, please do purchase it from eBay as itmis safer for the both of us mate. Cheers!

I ordered the ebay item, but it is not possible for me to pay in MYR, could you convert the price to Euros?

Nvm, it's all good. Thanks!
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:31 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:04 PM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! Yeah, if that is good with you then great. If ya are still interested in it mate, please do purchase it from eBay as itmis safer for the both of us mate. Cheers!

(Aug. 06, 2018  8:31 PM)RendyZ Wrote: I ordered the ebay item, but it is not possible for me to pay in MYR, could you convert the price to Euros?

Hey mate! I was having trouble with Paypal, could ya try again mate? Cheers!

I've relisted here mate.
(Aug. 07, 2018  3:01 AM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:31 PM)RendyZ Wrote: I ordered the ebay item, but it is not possible for me to pay in MYR, could you convert the price to Euros?

Hey mate! I was having trouble with Paypal, could ya try again mate? Cheers!

I've relisted here mate.
That's all good, I ordered it again
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:25 AM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  3:01 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Hey mate! I was having trouble with Paypal, could ya try again mate? Cheers!

I've relisted here mate.
That's all good, I ordered it again

Great mate! It worked this time around, So I'll have it shipped out to ya ASAP. Cheers mate!
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:37 AM)Burstlover Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:25 AM)RendyZ Wrote: That's all good, I ordered it again

Great mate! It worked this time around, So I'll have it shipped out to ya ASAP. Cheers mate!

I don't want to be annoying here, but when do you expect to have it shipped out?
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:01 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:37 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Great mate! It worked this time around, So I'll have it shipped out to ya ASAP. Cheers mate!

I don't want to be annoying here, but when do you expect to have it shipped out?

Wow, this guy made a sale!
(Aug. 09, 2018  1:14 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:01 PM)RendyZ Wrote: I don't want to be annoying here, but when do you expect to have it shipped out?

Wow, this guy made a sale!

Yes mate. Quit botherin me!
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:01 PM)RendyZ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:37 AM)Burstlover Wrote: Great mate! It worked this time around, So I'll have it shipped out to ya ASAP. Cheers mate!

Have it shipped out by tomorrow I think mate.
Hey mate! I've shipped it out, but the problem is my postal service mate. They told me that they won't be able to send the package out until the 16th mate. So sorry about it, but I can't control the postal service mate. Cheers!