[Selling]  I'm looking to trade all of my spare MFB/Zero-G/Burst parts(ALL HASBRO)For takaratomy

I'm trading not selling because I have yet to make a paypal account, but anyway here's what I have and I can give a list if you can't see the pictures to well

I've recently got new stuff so I'll put the new things here:
Jerk(takara)
Triple(takara)
Rising ragnurok(takara tomy)(layer recolor)
Spryzen s2
Clear wheels:
herculeo x2
orion
L-drago x2(custom colored)
Pegasus III
Jupiter
befall
byxis
fireblaze

Energy Layers:(all have code chips have been removed)
Doomscizor (slight custom color)
Spryzen x2
Horusood
Ragnaruk r2
Valkyrie
code chips x15

Chrome Wheel:
Behemoth x3(some with custom color)
Ifrit x4
orochi x2 (one with custom color)
griffin

Metal wheel:
Hades
lightning
gravity x1(one with chipped paint)
galaxy x2(chipped paint)
flash
Jade

Forge Disk:
Oval
Upper
Armed
Limited
Force

Spin Tracks:
Sw145
Ed145
F230 x3
Sp230
Sa165
Sr200 x2
Df145 x2
230 x2
A230 x3
Tr145
D125
Ad145

Performance Tips:
Tb x2
Gcf x1
Gf
D x2
Q
Wd x2
Hf x2
Wf

Drivers:
Massive x2
Edge
Blow
Fusion
Revolve x2
Jaggy

Crystal Wheels:
Bandit x4
Pirate x5
Thief x2
Archer x4
Ronin x3
Samurai x3
Shinobi x2
Guardian x2
Berserker x2

Whole Beys:
Spryzen S2
Gladiator Bahamut
Bandit Golem
Thief Phoenix

[Image: TwSZ8pv.jpg]

[Image: SSaPmOb.jpg]

[Image: RCaigdi.jpg]

the second one is painted and slightly damaged parts (which I'll more than likely just throw away)

Parts wanted: 
Gigant Gaia
Driger S
Inferno Ifrit
Wyvern
Neptune
Odin
Kaiser Kerbeus(black recolor)
Beast behemoth(green recolor)
Gravity
Spread
Accel
Zephyr
Revolve
Defense
Trans
Yielding
2Glaive
4Vortex
6Glaive
Atomic
The photos of your Beyblades need to be uploaded to an image-hosting website, like Imgur, and they must include a slip of paper with your username written on it.
(Apr. 01, 2017  2:39 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The photos of your BeyWheelz need to be uploaded to an image-hosting website, like Imgur, and they must include a slip of paper with your username written on it.

They weren't beywheelz they were mfb and burst parts I had my name on it though
(Apr. 01, 2017  9:14 AM)amidamaru Wrote: They weren't beywheelz they were mfb and #AKABestSeries parts I had my name on it though

if you haven't already noticed, certain words on the site have been changed such as beyb lades to beyblades
(Apr. 01, 2017  10:06 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: if you haven't already noticed, certain words on the site have been changed such as beyb lades to BeyWheelz

Yea lol I noticed after I first saw it
Are they all official, some parts look fake but maybe it's just the camera effect. Hmm.. probably camera effect. Its somewhat concerning cos fakes are common in the mfb world.
(Apr. 02, 2017  11:53 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Are they all official, some parts look fake but maybe it's just the camera effect. Hmm..  probably camera effect. Its somewhat concerning cos fakes are common in the mfb world.

I can assure they are real I can send individual pictures if you're interested but some are custom painted that's why they look weird lol
Can I get a parts list? Specifically MFB Metal Wheels, Tracks, Tips, and Burst Disks. I'm interested in fleshing out my MFB collection and I have a bit of TT Burst stuff I'm willing to give, and I need to increase my Disk collection as well.
(Apr. 04, 2017  4:20 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Can I get a parts list? Specifically MFB Metal Wheels, Tracks, Tips, and Burst Disks. I'm interested in fleshing out my MFB collection and I have a bit of TT Burst stuff I'm willing to give, and I need to increase my Disk collection as well.
Yeah I've been meaning to do that
(Apr. 01, 2017  2:25 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Clear wheel:
destroyer

Metal wheel:
galaxy (whichever has more chipped  paint, I plan on stripping the paint entirely)

Forge Disk:
spread

Spin Tracks:
Sa165

Performance Tips:
Gcf
Cf

I'd like to trade for these. In return, I can give:

Energy Layer:
Victory Valkyrie (TT V1)
Unicorn (With stickers applied)

Driver:
Defense

Forge Disk:
Knuckle
Boost
Heavy (Red)
Central (blue)

[Image: S1a4HTt.jpg]
(Apr. 04, 2017  8:09 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I'd like to trade for these. In return, I can give:

Energy Layer:
Victory Valkyrie (TT V1)
Unicorn (With stickers applied)

Driver:
Defense

Forge Disk:
Knuckle
Boost
Heavy (Red)
Central (blue)

[Image: S1a4HTt.jpg]

ok looks nice do you have gigant gaia or yielding?

(Apr. 05, 2017  4:36 AM)amidamaru Wrote: ok looks nice do you have gigant gaia or yielding? an I can send individual pics if u want
Unfortunately, I don't have Gigant Gaia, and I only have one copy of Yielding, which I'm intending on keeping. Sorry.
(Apr. 05, 2017  5:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't have Gigant Gaia, and I only have one copy of Yielding, which I'm intending on keeping. Sorry.

ok that's cool what else do you have
what I've offered is all I have that I'm willing to trade at the moment
(Apr. 07, 2017  7:56 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: what I've offered is all I have that I'm willing to trade at the moment

Alright cool let's do this
I have midnight, rock, and evil, I haven't checked all of mine yet, though, see if any of those peak your interest for trades for a metal wheel from you

See if any of those are good for a Hades or a Flash
(May. 02, 2017  7:31 PM)histri Wrote: I have midnight, rock, and evil, I haven't checked all of mine yet, though, see if any of those peak your interest for trades for a metal wheel from you

See if any of those are good for a Hades or a Flash
what else do you have
What could you trade for a D12 forge and a roktavor r2 energy layer

Including code chips (I already used them (don't know if you can reuse XD))

I don't know how to use XD properly.

Add Do5 forge and spryzen s2 energy layer to the mix
(May. 15, 2017  4:15 PM)StormSpryzenS2 Wrote: What could you trade for a D12 forge and a roktavor r2 energy layer

What all are you willing to trade?
That is all I currently own

Can this trade for a new Spryzen S2?

This?

(May. 16, 2017  4:42 PM)StormSpryzenS2 Wrote: That is all I currently own

Can this trade for a new Spryzen S2?

This?

No

(May. 15, 2017  4:15 PM)StormSpryzenS2 Wrote: What could you trade for a D12 forge and a roktavor r2 energy layer

I don't know how to use quote
(May. 16, 2017  7:41 AM)MIsakihomie Wrote: I am looking for B-79 BEYYY!!

amidamaru, Doesn't have one. If your looking for dF make a thread here.