[Selling]  How much are these Worth?

Hi, I have a few rare Beyblades that I will be selling soon, and I was wondering how much they are worth. All of them have been cleaned with vinegar, so their metal has been discolored and some of them are a little rusty. I could not find a bunch of them on eBay which is why I am asking on here:

Hasbro Orthros G
Hasbro Dark Effigy G
Hasbro Trygle 2 G
Driger MS
Dranzer GT
Zeus G
Manta Diver

Here are links to see them: https://imgur.com/a/Uy7j8p4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci6_A8doA-k

I replaced Manta Diver's and Orthros G's weight disks, as well as the metal on Dranzer MS, with ones that are in better condition (they have never been in contact with vinegar). Notice how dark the metal on Driger MS is, as well as the weight disks of Dragoon GT, Trygle 2 G, and Zeus. 

Unfortunately, I could not replace Dragoon GT's, Trygle 2 G's, and Zeus's respective bottoms, so they metal on them is pretty corroded and rough.
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:16 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi, I have a few rare Beyblades that I will be selling soon, and I was wondering how much they are worth. All of them have been cleaned with vinegar, so their metal has been discolored and some of them are a little rusty. I could not find a bunch of them on eBay which is why I am asking on here:

Hasbro Orthros G
Hasbro Dark Effigy G
Hasbro Trygle 2 G
Driger MS
Dranzer GT
Zeus G
Manta Diver

More information needed. Condition? etc.
(Mar. 22, 2019  8:36 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:16 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi, I have a few rare Beyblades that I will be selling soon, and I was wondering how much they are worth. All of them have been cleaned with vinegar, so their metal has been discolored and some of them are a little rusty. I could not find a bunch of them on eBay which is why I am asking on here:

Hasbro Orthros G
Hasbro Dark Effigy G
Hasbro Trygle 2 G
Driger MS
Dranzer GT
Zeus G
Manta Diver

Their metal is a little rough and dark gray due to the vinegar. The plastic parts seem to be fine. The performance tips are a little worn off
Moved to Bey Marketplace.

Please add a photo of the Beyblades in question so we can more accurately help you determine their worth.
(Mar. 22, 2019  8:36 PM)ks123 Wrote:

Hasbro Orthros G
Hasbro Dark Effigy G
Hasbro Trygle 2 G
Driger MS
Dranzer GT
Zeus G
Manta Diver

I added a imgur link and youtube video to show them

(Mar. 23, 2019  1:12 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Bey Marketplace.

Please add a photo of the Beyblades in question so we can more accurately help you determine their worth.

My bad. I added an imgur link as well as my youtube video for them.
Man, it's a shame those are in the condition they are. A lot with all those Beyblades in good to near mint condition would go for at least a couple hundred dollars, but in the state yours are in, you'd be lucky to break $50-70. Based on my experience, at least.
(Mar. 24, 2019  1:44 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Man, it's a shame those are in the condition they are. A lot with all those Beyblades in good to near mint condition would go for at least a couple hundred dollars, but in the state yours are in, you'd be lucky to break $50-70. Based on my experience, at least.

I am fine with that. $50-$70 for each is still a lot of money to me Smile
(Mar. 24, 2019  1:46 AM)7rode Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2019  1:44 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Man, it's a shame those are in the condition they are. A lot with all those Beyblades in good to near mint condition would go for at least a couple hundred dollars, but in the state yours are in, you'd be lucky to break $50-70. Based on my experience, at least.

I am fine with that. $50-$70 for each is still a lot of money to me Smile

Um, that's not what I meant. I said a LOT, as in all of those Beyblades together, would bring in around that much. If they were in much better condition, then each could bring that much on their own.
(Mar. 24, 2019  4:28 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2019  1:46 AM)7rode Wrote: I am fine with that. $50-$70 for each is still a lot of money to me Smile

Um, that's not what I meant. I said a LOT, as in all of those Beyblades together, would bring in around that much. If they were in much better condition, then each could bring that much on their own.

oh