[Selling]  HQ PRINTED STICKER SHEETS_ PRE-CUT ADHESIVE PAPER [BAKUTEN SHOOT-MFB-BURST]

1.PRESENTATION

Hi everyone, I’ve been working since a few months on make a high quality repro of the sticker sheets and I finally reached great results.

2.SPECIFICATIONS

The stickers I’m selling are perfectly fit to 1:1 scale and are printed on high quality adhesive paper [water resistant] furthermore if you have to take it off there won’t be a hard to remove glue residue. The best part is that every sheet are pre-cut with machine so you only have to stick it on your beyblades.

3.PRICE, CONTACT AND SHIPPING

Each sheet costs $5 and a pair of Facebolt or Bits $2, we can be in touch by DM on my IG account: https://www.instagram.com/_databeys/

*IMPORTANT: I’m from Mexico so  I offer two kinds of Shipping: 

1. Economy Shipping ($8 / 1 Month) 
2. DHL ($48 / 2 days). 

[Two shippings has tracking number]
*These prices are based on shipping from Mexico to USA or Canada, if you are from another country the price rises.
*Payment method: Paypal, it requires an 8% extra for platform fees.

4.ORDERS

If you want a Sticker Sheet currently out of stock, you can wait for each mid-month when I open orders for printing. The printing and cut takes a week and a half around. 
I can even make special customs with different colors, $3 extra for design.

5.SAMPLES

Now I’ll show you my work, these ones are from my personal collection.

[Image: ibWWc91.jpg]
[Image: LtZMznX.jpg] [Image: aKYLU4R.jpg][Image: eMP1AeI.jpg][Image: gQmlOm8.jpg]
[Image: aWTZSVH.jpg][Image: ljLUMxo.jpg]

6.STOCK LIST / GALLERY

[Image: qsnmGXG.jpg][Image: 39zUPLv.jpg][Image: PpVFO97.jpg][Image: VRqKZPe.jpg][Image: ijLatUG.jpg][Image: pyfoszl.jpg][Image: Bktbx0s.jpg]
[Image: P1mPYCt.jpg][Image: 0ZdlfsL.jpg][Image: rilRkQZ.jpg][Image: XnHvljr.jpg][Image: R5LchYa.jpg][Image: AbHo0rF.jpg][Image: o7piHKJ.jpg][Image: 8xkiIf3.jpg][Image: dfJxxm9.jpg][Image: gCpFsLP.jpg][Image: n6Ov4HN.jpg] [Image: di5VNeQ.jpg]Thanks for your attention and hope you‘d be interested, I really like to help bladers in refurbishment and preservation of their collections..
Followed on IG.
I’m interested in sheets for Dragoon S (red version), Dragoon F, Driger F, Dranzer F (normal version), Galeon, Trypio (2x) and Voltaic Ape.
(Jan. 11, 2021  9:19 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: How do I save a post

Just click on the "[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Subscribe to this thread" button next to "New Reply"..[/font]

(Jan. 11, 2021  5:10 AM)Iwein Wrote: Followed on IG.
I’m interested in sheets for Dragoon S (red version), Dragoon F, Driger F, Dranzer F (normal version), Galeon, Trypio (2x) and Voltaic Ape.

Please send a DM on IG too if you want to buy them.