[Selling]  For trade Flare Ashura booster 16

Hey guys, I bought a pair of random booster 16s and unfortunately both were Flare Ashura. My daughter has 6 beyblades total right now and two are the same. I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar thing going on and would be interested in trading. I'm not particular about what we are looking for so just shoot me a message and we can discuss. Full disclosure, it has been used but we haven't had them for more than a week at this point.
Fyi, you need a photo proof with a piece of paper with your WBO username in the photo of the flare ashura.
I wasn't sure if I needed that, since I'm not actually selling. Y'all should add a trading tag. I can add the photo tomorrow afternoon.
(May. 07, 2020  5:35 AM)Obscuris Wrote: I wasn't sure if I needed that, since I'm not actually selling. Y'all should add a trading tag. I can add the photo tomorrow afternoon.

You made this into a selling thread and we do not know whether you actually have the bey.
(May. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)Obscuris Wrote: imgur.com/a/MKUwXVe

I'd be willing to trade my own prize bey for it (Cosmo Valkyrie) if you guys don't have it already. It's from RBV 15, full combo is Cosmo Valkyrie 11 Eternal Ten.

https://imgur.com/a/krIoZFC