Here's a list of what I'm selling:

• Legend Night Virgo 15$ 10 left
• Legend Torch Aries 15$ 10 left
• Legend Cyber Pegasus (Cyber pegasus with fusion wheel) 15$ 8 left
• Legend Fury Capricorn 15$ 10 left
• Legend Midnight Bull 15$ 10 left
• All five for 75$

Shipping is included in the prices!
Shipping is only free if you live in north america. worldwide shipping is 6$ I've taken 6$ out of the overall price.

Please send me a PM to buy any of these items.
I ship worldwide, and I will accept Western Union, Wire Transfer, and Paypal.
I ship one day after receiving a cleared payment.

Are those prices without shipping
Post updated. Sorry about that. I wasn't think it would interest anybody in North America
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:28 AM)OtakuCyrus Wrote: Post updated. Sorry about that. I wasn't think it would interest anybody in North America

Some are hard to find in certain areas, so I'm surprised that you didn't expect it.
Alright if you're interested please PM me I'll save one for you. I'm not sure how this will turn out. It might not be as popular as I thought :\
So it selling them for $8 more than in store PLUS shipping? Kinda expensive but anyways will u be getting any inferno sagittario in?
Ill have 9 of them next 2 days after their release.
These beys are extremely hard to find. I had to factory order them.
Price update!!!
Is there a discount if u buy 2 and how fast is shipping in america (about)
how much uis the shipping to australia is torch aries any good what is the website so i can check it out and they are good prices Stupid
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:20 AM)Durzo Blint Wrote: • Legend Night Virgo 15$ 10 left
• Legend Cyber Pegasus (Cyber pegasus with fusion wheel) 15$ 9 left
• All four for 60$
"All four for 60$"? I count 5 different products. O_O

Anyways, just wondering,what kind of shipping do you use?
Can you take pictures of the items your selling? Write your WBO username on a paper and put it at the side.
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:52 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Can you take pictures of the items your selling? Write your WBO username on a paper and put it at the side.

I double on this, I would like to see pics of ur stock with ur username
Yeah, we need some proof please. Not to be rude, but there have been a few scammers on this site before.
Give him some time to respond? lol

There's no need for 20 posts asking for the same thing before the guy even has a chance to log back on.
They arent rushing him at all?

They are all agreeing on it.
There were 3 posts made in less than half an hour, all asking for the same thing...

Just allow some time for him to respond. There's no need for 20 ppl to ask for the same thing, reputable sellers will post pics after the first request.
I will post them tomorrow. I don't have time at the moment.
(Feb. 09, 2011  6:49 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:20 AM)Durzo Blint Wrote: • Legend Night Virgo 15$ 10 left
• Legend Cyber Pegasus (Cyber pegasus with fusion wheel) 15$ 9 left
• All four for 60$
"All four for 60$"? I count 5 different products. O_O

Anyways, just wondering,what kind of shipping do you use?

I've edited the first post lol. Sorry if I caused any confusion
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:08 AM)Karlxps Wrote: There's no need for 20 posts asking for the same thing before the guy even has a chance to log back on.

Someone over exaggerating a little? Just posting in agreement. Nothing wrong with a few of us saying that.
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:49 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:08 AM)Karlxps Wrote: There's no need for 20 posts asking for the same thing before the guy even has a chance to log back on.

Someone over exaggerating a little? Just posting in agreement. Nothing wrong with a few of us saying that.

Someone never sell on this site before? Its irritating to hear the same thing over and over, thus sellers usually ask buyers to post questions on the thread so that (hopefully) people will read previous posts and see if their query is answered by another persons request. You "Posting in agreement" will not make him any more likely to post pics, as reputable sellers would do so after the first request.
I really don't feel like rearranging sphincters today.
Alright, sorry to "irritate" you and make you "listen" to the three posts asking for photos, lol. Anyway, off-topic convo can finish now.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:08 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Alright, sorry to "irritate" you and make you "listen" to the three posts asking for photos, lol. Anyway, off-topic convo can finish now.

It's ok, Allah forgives. As long as you know you were in the wrong, back on topic.
I need to find my camera. delayed until I find it.