[Selling]  DranzerX13's Beyblade stuff shop (DVD/Manga)

DranzerX13's Beyblade Stuff Shop:

Beyblade Manga Stuff

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Manga Volumes 1-14
Language: Japanese
Condition: Excellent (no visable wears/like new)
Price: $10 Each/$100 for all 14 volumes ($40 off) /or name a reasonable price and we'll negotiate.

Metal Fight Beyblade Manga Volumes 1-6
Condition: Excellent
Price: $9.00 Each/$40.00 for all 6.

Metal Fight Beyblade Manga Volumes 1-4
Language: English (Singapore Version)
Condition: Excellent
Price: $10.00 Each/$35.00 for all 4.
Note: These weren't cheap to get. I paid $12 + $8 shipping on ebay to get these.

Beyblade Anime Stuff

Metal Fight Beyblade DVDs (Season 1)
Condition: Excellent (little to no scratches. Most have none at all)
Price: $10.00 Each/$100.00 for all 13 DVDs.
Note: The cases all got stolen when I went to see my fiancee at the beginning of 2012 in January.
Luckily I had all the discs in a leather DVD holder + that was with me. If I had the cases, then I'd charge $15 each, but that's not the case.

SHIPPING & HANDLING:

We'll talk about how much shipping is through PM. I'm only going to charge as much as it will really cost to ship it.
Hey, I sent a PM about looking into your manga stuff, so you know.
You might want to re-take the pictures and add your username on a piece of paper in the picture, so that we know their yours Smile
And also do you have Metal Fight Beyblade 4D all Discs/Volumes released and also explosion?
(Jun. 17, 2012  7:31 PM)Luck Wrote: You might want to re-take the pictures and add your username on a piece of paper in the picture, so that we know their yours Smile
Everybody knows Dranzerx13 is a very trustful and a legit person.Think about it he provide DVD Raws for us so definetly those are the DVD's he uses.
I know. I have no interest in a purchases at this current moment in time, I was simply saying that newer, or worse informed members may be put off or catious.
Just because he is trusted doesn't mean he shouldn't have to put a paper with his name on it. I trust him but why does everyone else have to but not him? I mean,its only fair,and i'm pretty sure it IS the rules.
I know WBO is sooo unfair no offense.Why do some people treated like Gods.Really hate when mod just give somebody a warning just because they hate him.
@ MegaPrime, Rules are Rules there's nothing unfair about it. Moderators are there for a reason and they aren't going to give a warning for no reason. I haven't seen anyone here treated like a "God" either, so just read the rules, abide by them and you won't get a warning.

@ DranzerX13, You may want to take an additional photo of all of the items you are selling with your username in it. Then you won't have to change all your previous photos, although they are quite blurry.
Looks like some people are having a few issues here.

I honestly doubt that Dranzer didn't put his name on purpose. Mods are also equally fair, and only give warnings when there has been a serious enough offense or the user has received multiple warnings/mod notices.

I don't know what your issue is bro, but if you have something against one of the mods/CMs, there are multiple for a good reason. Just send a PM to one of the admins (ie. Kai-V) and he/she will try to sort things out.

Sorry for derailing your thread, Dranzer.
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:32 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Just because he is trusted doesn't mean he shouldn't have to put a paper with his name on it. I trust him but why does everyone else have to but not him? I mean,its only fair,and i'm pretty sure it IS the rules.
He doesn't have to because he is trusted. The rest of the team knows he isn't trying to pull any scams, as he's been part of this community for a very long time, dating back to the days of Beyblade Spirit.

It seems a lot of people are interested in your manga, Dranzer. XD If they were so expensive for you to get, why are you selling them?

Man, I lost my vol.5 and I was away when they sell vol.6 Now I felt so bad and always search for it and never give up my hope to find it.