[Selling]  Drain fafnir

I'm sure this in the wrong place to put this, so redirect me if so, but I pre-ordered Drain Fafnir a week before release and it was free shipping, I got it from a rearly well rated seller on eBay and it still has not arrived and it should have at least got here late last week which would have still been a 2 weeks late from expected arrival, and tracking still just says it was picked up from origin country, So I'm just wondering if at this point I should just ask for a refund Unhappy and if I do does anyone know someone that I could actually get a Drain Fafnir from that's reliable?

Btw could a organiser please move this to the buying thread? Sorry
Depending where you got the drain fafnir if you got it like Hong Kong or Taiwan or something most likely it would take at least 2 weeks or more depending where you live.
(May. 31, 2017  5:26 PM)Yami Wrote: Depending where you got the drain fafnir  if you got it like Hong Kong or Taiwan or something most likely it would take at least 2 weeks or more depending where you live.

Taiwan, but I got this almost 2 months ago now & it's been over a month since release so it's been way over 2 weeks and it still hasn't shown up so it's just very odd by this point 

Especially cause I've bought stuff from there in the past bit with way slower shipping methods and they got to me faster Lol so I just find this wierd and disappointing, was pretty pricey for a new starter as well.
It may be stuck in your customs, those stuff happens.
(May. 31, 2017  5:41 PM)Yami Wrote: It may be stuck in your customs, those stuff happens.

That's what I'm hoping, because that's happened to me before as well but it's still never taken this long, I just really hope it shows up at all because otherwise that's a good amount of money wasted, I literally got the same shipping method for my Tornado Wyvern which shipped on the same day as Fafnir and that got to me 2 weeks ago lol
dude free shipping is the worse, either takes forever or you got to pay shipping taxes, i just go with EMS gets here in like 3 days from japan dude and im in the uk, you should start buying from leo burst dude, his prices are cheap and he using EMS dude
(Jun. 01, 2017  10:45 AM)Mr LT Wrote: dude free shipping is the worse, either takes forever or you got to pay shipping taxes, i just go with EMS gets here in like 3 days from japan dude and im in the uk, you should start buying from leo burst dude, his prices are cheap and he using EMS dude

I've always gotten free shipping for beyblades for the past 5 yrs and max have taken 3-4 weeks so it's never been a problem, I only get EMS for special releases when  I've got the extra cash to due so Lol
i hear that dude but 3 to 4 weeks would kill be waiting for a new bey lol, dude your going to be super happy when you get dF, its the best layer in burst now lol
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:46 PM)Mr LT Wrote: i hear that dude but 3 to 4 weeks would kill be waiting for a new bey lol, dude your going to be super happy when you get dF, its the best layer in burst now lol

I hear ya, luckily I've always been super patient though so I'll be good, it's only once it reaches over a month that I get annoyed lol, but yeah I know I'm gonna love it, I've been really sick this week so I don't expect to put up any videos till next week unfortunately, but I can't wait to use dF I've anticipated it for a long time Smile