[Selling]  Dragoon Shooter Launcher

Hi,

I found this on my box of old beyblades. I really dont know how much this Shooters/launcher costs and I couldn't find any info. of how much they are worth... so I'm willing to sell or trade, dont know what to ask for a trade if i dont know how much it costs right so maybe you might know what Beyblade is worth this shooter. PM me your offer or reply if you know around how much this shooter costs... what you see on the pictures is what you get... i think there is a cable that connects to the shooter i really dont know... it does work, I have tested.

[Image: launcher1.jpg]

[Image: launcher2.jpg]

thanks for looking.
I sold mine for $15.

It should be worth around that.
Thanks man. I expected more but oh well thanks.
Id be willing 2 buy it. where are you selling it from ?
Anyone else interested? right now I'm selling it for $20 including shipping.
Do you still have the launcher? Does it work propertly? Any missing parts/pieces? Still interested in selling it? How much?
shipping from where?
It should also be noted that it has the Dragoon/Neo-Dragoon Winder, far more effective than the ones released by Hasbro today. (and 1 more tooth than TT launchers today too, IIRC.) Or at least it looks like that to me, from the picture.
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:39 AM)CunniLi Wrote: Do you still have the launcher? Does it work propertly? Any missing parts/pieces? Still interested in selling it? How much?
shipping from where?

It works perfectly. just missing the cable that connects from the launcher to the TV if you want to play it on your tv but i'm sure you can find that cable on ebay really cheap. I Pmed you 3 days ago. Let me know if you are still interested.
(Mar. 21, 2011  4:43 AM)Dan Wrote: It should also be noted that it has the Dragoon/Neo-Dragoon Winder, far more effective than the ones released by Hasbro today. (and 1 more tooth than TT launchers today too, IIRC.) Or at least it looks like that to me, from the picture.

You can get that on ebay with Dragoon G.
Okay..?
People PM'ing OP aren't exactly looking for Dragoon G, are they? Inconsequential, no?