[Selling]  Dragoon MSUV new in box, Dragoon MS plus other old gen dragoon blades

Selling the following old gen dragoon beyblades:

- Dragoon MSUV new in box
- Dragoon MS used rarely/good condition all round as seen in pics
- Dragoon G used rarely/good condition all round as seen in pics
- Dragoon V used rarely/good condition all round as seen in pics
- Dragoon V2 used rarely/good condition all round as seen in pics

If interested, feel free to PM me however, I know the worth of all these blades, so please no low ball offers.

Images of blades here: http://imgur.com/a/LSj7F
Adding prices so people stop asking. I feel these prices are fair given the state of today's market. PM for more info. (May be open to trades or trades + cash in some cases.. hit me up with what you're offering).

MSUV: $270
MS: $70
G: $20
V: $20
V2: $25
Dragoon MSUV NIB is worth about 150$, also, I think that Dragoon MS is over priced a bit, it should be 30~ because I consistently see them for 6000 yen NIB on Japanese sites, also Dragoon G, I wouldn't say it's worth 10 at all, maybe a few years back yeah, but definitely not in the present, 15-20$ is a fair price for it in that condition. Just my opinion though.
(Mar. 31, 2016  12:22 PM)riffi813 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  10:40 AM)lordsupersonic Wrote: Adding prices so people stop asking. I feel these prices are fair given the state of today's market. PM for more info. (May be open to trades or trades + cash in some cases.. hit me up with what you're offering).

MSUV: $270
MS: $70
G: $20
V: $20
V2: $25

lordsupersonic Wrote:I will buy:
Dragoon G NIB (worth 10)
Dranzer GT NIB (worth 70)
Dranzer MF NIB (worth 30)
BigBang Pegasus NIB (worth 10)
L Drago Destroy NIB (worth 10)
Phantom Orion NIB (worth 10)

I will do all of these for $140 my brother. That's what they worth thanks.

..................?

Your plastic blades all sono kong lol
that is Dranzer MS not MF also sono kong
MFB not worth much

don't see what you're trying to achieve with your quote.

(Mar. 31, 2016  12:39 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Dragoon MSUV NIB is worth about 150$, also, I think that Dragoon MS is over priced a bit, it should be 30~ because I consistently see them for 6000 yen NIB on Japanese sites, also Dragoon G, I wouldn't say it's worth 10 at all, maybe a few years back yeah, but definitely not in the present, 15-20$ is a fair price for it in that condition. Just my opinion though.

you buy from japanese sites? You think currency exchange/shipping is free?

Please tell me where you can find dragoon msuv nib for 150? Don't think so.. That's a pretty funny low ball.
(Mar. 31, 2016  2:25 PM)lordsupersonic Wrote: you buy from japanese sites? You think currency exchange/shipping is free?

LMAO please tell me where you can find dragoon msuv nib for 150? Don't think so buddy. That's a pretty funny low ball.

just your opinion though? Well it's wrong based on how the market is currently operating.

I bought a NIP Dragoon MSUV for 130$ 8 months ago, how much more would one pay for a launcher, box and stickers, also ask Zoroaste he knows prices better than anyone since he recently bought a full collection of HMS and plastics, anyway please check the Beywiki prices, Dragoon MSUV is 150$, and this is on the Wiki, which means it's on the fact side. Shipping is what 15$ worldwide, and 500yen domestic, so that's a really small price, also currency exchange is free, since when did that cost money.

"how the market is currently operating" Pretty sure you're the one that does not know, people are NOT willing to pay ridiculous prices for spinning tops nowadays, if it doesn't sell then that's not the current market. If a good condition Shining God MS is worth 300$~ right now, then what makes you think a more common beyblade like NIB MSUV is going to be worth almost as much as the second most rare HMS out there?

Here you go, you might need to check this http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rence_List
@ LMAO

-The stickers make a large amount of difference to the price for a collectors item like MSUV. Also was it green because those are less rare and less desired than the white original so they generally sell for less.
-The price list is several years out of date. Also your view that the wiki is "fact" is very amusing considering it's wrong/outdated in large parts for plastics and has been for years/ever.
-Have you seen the price a NIB white Dragoon MSUV goes for on YJA? (the place where basically everyone gets their stuff). It's definitely not $150. The consensus can say whatever it wants but the majority of the time $150 isn't a realistic price for a white NIB MSUV.

@ Riffi:

Sonokong beys are definitely not rarer than Takara. You can get them on ebay for cheaper NIB than you'll find a Takara version of the same bey in several cases. Also the quality of the plastic has been found to be worse than on Takara beys.
lol LMAO, because I am totally LMAO lol, and yeah it was the white one that I got for 130$ NIP, I got it 8 months ago, I also check YJA regularly and most of the time they do not go over like 25k yen, so 200$ is the more realistic price here, but 270 is overpriced IMO, so is that Dragoon MS, though, I see those everywhere for 6k yen NIB (there was 20 of them or so on sale on Rakuten for that much not so long ago, and they commonly appear on YJA at 6k ish yen).
The last low starting bid white NIB MSUV went for 19k ¥ just a couple days ago. So yeah, $170ish I guess, depending on the exchange rate. But dont forget you have to pay a fee, domestic and international shipping, a lot of people forget that part.
Takara Dragoon G is NIB on amazon prime for $20, you wont find one cheaper. I have 2 that I am not selling because I am not even willing to let them go at that price. As far as I am concerned, $10 would be giving it away
Low end on Dragoon MS on YJA right now is usually like 5-6k ¥. And yeah, a lot go at that price
Dranzer MF (the blue one) goes for around $200 NIP. The other colors go for even more. You wont ever find a NIP one for $30. I got my used blue one for like 7k ¥ on YJA and considered that a good deal.
Sonokong beys are cheaper beys, they are cheaper plastic and the older ones aren't even the same size as their Takara and Hasbro counterparts. I, for one, don't buy them at all, except to get the tornado attack stadium in those sets and the bulk of collectors here feel the same way
(Mar. 31, 2016  7:59 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: lol LMAO, because I am totally LMAO lol, and yeah it was the white one that I got for 130$ NIP, I got it 8 months ago, I also check YJA regularly and most of the time they do not go over like 25k yen, so 200$ is the more realistic price here, but 270 is overpriced IMO, so is that Dragoon MS, though, I see those everywhere for 6k yen NIB (there was 20 of them or so on sale on Rakuten for that much not so long ago, and they commonly appear on YJA at 6k ish yen).

Sorry haha. Yeah I definitely think 270 is overpriced and I agree with your price for Dragoon MS is correct too.

@ Zoroaste:

I've always found that blue Dranzer MF has always come around a lot less frequently than the orange and yellow versions and has always been more expensive as such. I don't know if it's the case these days though as any Dranzer MF nowadays is a lot rarer than it seemed to be a few years ago.
Yeah i haven't seen any at all complete in my experience, except that one crazy guy wanting like 40k+ for the black one (saw another orange one with the wrong CWD in a huge lot, but that's it). Hopefully that becomes the case again though, because I need that CWD (Reverse Defenser) Crying
I dunno what is up with RB5 beys, but I haven't seen like any at all to speak of in my experience (the past 6 months or so). Must have been a smaller run that the rest. I would shell out $1k in a split second for a case. If one even still exists
$150 for MSUV makes me giggle ...
Just want to say that going into somebody's selling thread to protest their prices or dictate what YOU think should be paid is not only not at all relevant (what you'd pay =/= current state of the market), but it is absolutely obnoxious.
If you do not want to buy what he has to sell for his prices, simply do not post. Let OP sell for what he thinks is right/what he needs. If there is a demand for it, someone will buy it from him.
This isn't a discuss prices thread, this is someones dedicated selling thread, and if anything you're just being a detriment to their store by doing what you're all doing.

There's really a lot wrong with what went on here, and OP is a new member on top of this. If the rest of the members here won't do it, I'll apologize on their behalf. Sorry about this bombardment homie.

Edit: I'll also throw in something about YJA, considering a lot of you want to believe things are far cheaper than they really are. If you live in England, for example, you're going to have to pay taxes on something you bought from YJA (25% apparently). You buy an MSUV for $200 off YJA. Shipping it over here you'll have to also pay $50 to Royal Mail. You've invested $250. You'll also have to ship it out to whoever buys it from you. $270 is unjustified? Obviously OP doesn't live there, he'd have to charge more just to make a profit. You don't want to buy, don't buy. Someone will. Don't come in here and shame someone's first post lol, you'll just ruin their business with your ignorance.
Lol I didn't think of it that way, sorry about that now I will know not to do that next time, but just one last thing, I didn't base it off what I would pay, I based it off current trends of sales of the specific item showing up on the internet within the past year.
I will totally buy the dragoon v and v2 for 30$ right now