[Selling]  Dragoon MSUV Plastic Parts

REVIVING NOSTALGIA

[Image: 32.png] Attention, Beyblade Enthusiasts! [Image: 32.png]
Embarking on a Beyblade Adventure: Recreating the Legendary Dragoon MSUV's Plastic And Rubber Parts through Plastic Mold Injection! 

[Image: 32.png][Image: 32.png][Image: 32.png]

Hey there, fellow Bladers! Brace yourselves for a blast from the past that's about to become a reality. Our startup project is all about breathing new life into the iconic Dragoon MSUV, and we're thrilled to spill the beans!

📷 Picture Preview: We kindly request that you hold off on placing any orders for now. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction, so please wait until we have actual product pictures listed in this listing before making any purchases. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work diligently to bring you the very best of Dragoon MSUV nostalgia! 

Link to Instagram for the latest progress and images of first samles: https://www.instagram.com/p/C2U-ovRoDXz/

The Inside Scoop: This isn't just a project; it's a labor of love. With my personal investment and dedication, we're on the cusp of bringing back the glory of Dragoon MSUV, and we can't wait to share the excitement with you.

The Magic Behind It: We're harnessing the power of plastic mold injection to meticulously recreate every intricate piece of the Dragoon MSUV. And that's not all - brace yourselves for the ultimate throwback as we bring back the rubber tip, too!

The Details You've Been Waiting For: Here's the scoop. The package includes the Bit chip, the plastic parts of the Attack Ring, and the Running Core (yes, including the iconic rubber tip!). All three parts will be up for grabs for a mere £35. But, here's the catch: you need to have the Metal sub frame of either Dragoon MS or Dragoon MSUV to make the magic happen.

Limited Edition Alert: Our first batch is all set to hit the scene with a bang! Limited to just 150 units, these parts will come in sleek black. Ever wondered why Takara Tomy didn't grace us with a black version of the MSUV? Well, wonder no more!

Prototype Progress: We're excited to share that we've entered the prototype phase of this thrilling project! But there's more to it - as soon as our prototypes are ready, they'll undergo rigorous stress testing in actual Beyblade battles. Our goal is to guarantee flawless plastic performance before we fulfill any orders.

And here's something special: We're making sure not to replicate existing colors. It's not just about selling parts; it's about protecting the collectors' hobby and building a respectful community. We're here to create, not to make enemies.

Get ready to journey back in time and relive the magic. Express your excitement by watching this listing, and stay tuned for more juicy updates. The Beyblade world is about to get a dose of retro awesomeness! 

You can reach out to me quicker on Instagram -  @tailorlades
Looking forward to photos and more importantly videos of the RC in action. Good luck. I've removed the eBay link as you yourself highlight it probably shouldn't be bought (or for sale..?) until you have something to show to begin with. Ideally with username and date stamp included as to abide by our Marketplace rules.
(Sep. 26, 2023  8:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Looking forward to photos and more importantly videos of the RC in action. Good luck. I've removed the eBay link as you yourself highlight it probably shouldn't be bought (or for sale..?) until you have something to show to begin with. Ideally with username and date stamp included as to abide by our Marketplace rules.

No worries, thank you, I was not aware of the rules. 

Project is still in the prototype phase, I will receive three samples which I need to stress test in battle to see how the plastic holds up and more importantly the RC like you mentioned. There are three different materials in which the rubber tip can me made from, I have an option to use so if the one I have selected doesn't seem fit for purpose then other avenues will be explored. 

Thank you for the support ☺️.