[Selling]  Dracomageat's Plastics Trades [Nolonger In Operation]

I edited it and now feel like an idiot...
@Nwolf: The Trygle AR is rather scratched at the edges but it should work perfectly fine and the only other visible damage is to the stickers. Incase you don't know, this is the Hasbro "championship" rerelease and the original was red. I have no Gaia Dragoon parts that I am able to trade ATM.

stealth: So can I help you with anything while you're here or..?
Yea, I have a question. Do you still have Dranzer GT and Dragoon G?
@Nwolf: that's fine.

stealth: Dragoon G yes, Dranzer GT no.
(Sep. 07, 2011  8:58 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Do you want to trade for it

Trade for what? the Dranzer GT I traded you?
Would you accept Twisted Tempo instead of Basalt Horogium it is just the Hasbro version Part wise the same witha Rip cord Hasbro Launcher
BB-114 Basalt Horogium, I'm selling for $17 WITH Shipping.

Want it? I'll give you my shop link if you want it/
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:23 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Would you accept Twisted Tempo instead of Basalt Horogium it is just the Hasbro version Part wise the same witha Rip cord Hasbro Launcher

I'd prefer the Takara Launcher as I'm pretty sure it's an LL2 but it's not a big deal and I'm fine with either bey as there's really not much difference. What would you want for it?

(Sep. 08, 2011  9:28 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: BB-114 Basalt Horogium, I'm selling for $17 WITH Shipping.

Due to my current financial situation I am not able to buy anything off the internet but I'd be happy to trade with either of you.
This isn't fair for many bladers who aren't willing to or aren't allowed to do trades beside with MONEY you could get your OWN beys ORDERED ONLINE or BOUGHT AT STORES.
Look, I don't have a credit card ok. I can't buy and sell stuff over the internet so I have to make do with trading.
It's not by choice that I am limiting my options here.

Plus, local stores don't have beys I want.
Calm down dude. Ask your parental guardians to do the ordering for you, that's how I got my beys as a kid, just get the money and give it to your parental guardians Tired.
It doesn't work like that. They say they'll buy it for weeks and then tell me they're too poor to use the credit card and the whole thing gets put off another month. Happens every time.
Plus I'm kinda out of cash.

If I could avoid all this hassle buy buying Basalt Horogium off the internet I would have done so ages ago.
if you still zeus, do you have all the parts except the attack ring?
hi i want to trade my mfb for plastics please reply here are my mfb
grand cetus, flame byxis, earth virgo, gravity perseus, basalt horogium, thermal lactera, rock leone, legend counter leone, ray unicorno, earth eagle, legend cyber pegasis, poison serpent, galaxy pegasis, storm pegasis, flame saggitario and lighning Ldrago
i wil upload pics of the ones you want (just ask) pls reply because u have a few plastics im looking for thanx Smile
Got the packaged you sent to me earlier..thanks. Smile
i've sent you packages too...keep waiting for them..sorry for the delay..
i do have 2 basalt horogium but does your gigars has all the pieces i mean the full whole thing. so if you want to trade just pm me Ok
(Sep. 23, 2011  6:33 PM)Dannajude Wrote: I guess you ain't going to trade the Gaia dragoon v then

The guy from India isn't responding, can you remind me of what was on offer for it?

(Oct. 08, 2011  11:20 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: if you still zeus, do you have all the parts except the attack ring?

I nolonger own any part of Zeus.

(Oct. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)bulbasup Wrote: hi i want to trade my mfb for plastics please reply here are my mfb
grand cetus, flame byxis, earth virgo, gravity perseus, basalt horogium, thermal lactera, rock leone, legend counter leone, ray unicorno, earth eagle, legend cyber pegasis, poison serpent, galaxy pegasis, storm pegasis, flame saggitario and lighning Ldrago
i wil upload pics of the ones you want (just ask) pls reply because u have a few plastics im looking for thanx Smile

I am expecting a basalt to arrive in the mail shortly and my trades list has changed significantly since I last posted but I am indeed interested in a few of those. Can we sort something out via PM because I don't really check this thread much atm.

(Oct. 11, 2011  10:13 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: i do have 2 basalt horogium but does your gigars has all the pieces i mean the full whole thing. so if you want to trade just pm me Ok

Yes, my Gigars is the full (Hasbro version) bey but what would I do with 2 more basalts?
Not a clue what "Spme" means and besides the few new mentioned in the opening post which are significant wants, I'm fine with any interesting MFB that I don't already have.