[Selling]  Dracomageat's Plastics Trades [Nolonger In Operation]

If anyone has suggested or agreed a trade with me involving the AR of Master Dragoon, please say so as soon as possible.
The situation has been resolved. Please do not offer to sell me stuff though as I am not able to buy. Thank you.
Sorry but I cannot trade it at the minute as I do not know what is happening with that trade. If at any point it becomes apparent that the trade is not going through, then I will let you know and we can work something out.
Package for our trade arrived safely, with no damages.
Great deal.
Great trader, he is a must to trade with guy Grin
Recommended for plastic collectors Grin
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:28 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Oh yeah I got a bunch of mfb and a red dragoon ripcord do you want to trade if the for gaia dragoon is off

It depends what MFB you have but I'd certainly be interested in the ripcord. If that trade doesn't go through or they decide against trading for Gaia Dragoon then I'm sure we can work something out.
I am particularly interested in Basalt Horogium at the minute. I want a whole bey, with the parts it was released with (random booster versions are fine so long as they check out against known listings), but so long as it has the Basalt and Horogium wheels, I don't really mind what the other parts are. I will, however, trade well for any alternate colour Horogiums you may have.

Please note that this is a limited time interest as if nobody trades me it soon, I will most likely be buying it.
is the magnacore weight disk still up for trade? also what part of england? i also have a red dragon winder ripcord.
I live in Leeds (West Yorkshire).
The magnecore WD is slightly broken (lacking the plastic coating) and is currently on offer to someone who has been a reliable trade in the past but he tells me he can't send as he's lacking stamps (over a week ago) so we'll see.

Just to check, that's not an L-Drago winder but a plastic era one right?
yes its the old pastic era one. also ok about the WD, but i kinda need a new one
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes its the old pastic era one.

Ok, that's what I'm after then.

(Sep. 01, 2011  12:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: also ok about the WD, but i kinda need a new one

Is this saying that you want mine because something happened to yours or that you don't want mine because it's not in its original state? I can't tell which you mean.

no i haven't had one, but i kinda want one in it's original state, also does it work with the magnacore thing well? because i have it but no magnacore parts
The official purpose of the weight is to attract or repel other beys with the same weight disk but I haven't seen this do much. Instead, it seems to work similarly to the magnecore spin gears, attracting or repelling the magnets (base on which way up you use it) and so either pulls the bey towards nearby magnets (if it's attracting them) or pushes it away from then (if repelling). Unlike the magnecore spin gears, the weight disk has its magnetism most concentrated on the outside so it will have little affect if the bey is ontop of a magnet and there are no others in close proximity but it will affect the balance of the bey, righting it or pulling it down when it begins to topple.

It appears Zflare is going to go ahead with his trade with me after all so I'm afraid you will have to look elsewhere for the weight disk but if there's anything else you want, feel free to let me know as I'm still interested in your ripcord.
perhaps you should put a list up of all the beys still available? because i don't want to talk about something, and it not be avalaible
Well if you look at my images, I've tried to cross off the ones I nolonger have in the pics showing each type of part. I can't be certain I haven't missed some though and I'm only crossing off ones I nolonger have as those on offer may remain here if things go wrong.
so is zeus still avalaible? you know the black one?
The Sub AR is the only bit I have left and it doesn't fit on any AR but Zeus' Holy Dispel, sorry.
dam, oh well i'll keep loooking
so do you have a full bey gaia dragoon? or full bey cyber dragoon?
I've never owned Cyber. The similar base you see is that of Rock Bison. I have Gaia Dragoon V and G but not the original and they are both on offer to a guy in India.
darn it, i thought i saw a cyber dragoon AR, but i must be mistaken for a gaia dragoon. so what AR do you have left? because thats probably all you'd accept in exchange for the dragoon winder...
The ARs I have that I don't have beys to go with:
On the left are two that may or may not be in discussion (I will check) and on the right are three of the Kelloggs ones that don't work in left spin (Cyclo Destroyer (green) will not hold a bit chip and is very worn).
what is the trygle AR like? I've always wanted that bey's AR and do you have any strata dragoon AR's you'd trade seperately?