[Selling]  Dracomageat's Plastics Trades [Nolonger In Operation]

First off, I'm only trading, not selling.
Second, I will not do trades of less than one beyblade to countries outside the UK.
Third, here's a picture of my box of stuff:
And here's what I have in it:
Pics:
List:
My collection is not in perfect condition, though the later ones are mostly undamaged. If you're interested in MFB spare parts then feel free to ask but I have little if anything of value.

I am wanting:
Most MFB beyblades (preferably whole ones but I may take parts)
Plastic Era Dragon Ripcords (not the modern ones)
Light Launcher 2's.

SPECIFIC WANTS:
Parts for flying plastic bey (see last post)
Mercury Anubis (Brave Version only)
Nightmare Wheel (with or without the rest of the bey)
Screw Capricorn (preferably Hasbro)
Hell Kerbecs (preferably Hasbro)
Original L-Drago
Armour LDD

I am nolonger trading on this forum but if you have something amazing and are certain a deal can be reached, it may be possible to contact me via PM.
HMS are not technically plastic era so I should have made it clear that they are indeed up for trade.
The MFB stuff, however, is not.

They are (in order shown):
Driger MS (semi flat RC, compact weight)
Gaia Dragoon MS (Flat RC, semi compact weight)
Hopper Attack/Einstein MS (Hopper RC, semi compact weight)
Wybern DJ (random booster version)(semi flat RC, dragon saucer sub weight)

Hopper still has the box, Gaia has a worn tip (I'll get pics shortly) and Wybern doesn't come with a launcher but has a tool.

To clarify on your offer, is that one of each launcher? What colours are they (I'm assuming red and something)?
Also, while I wouldn't mind a second rock, is there anything else on offer as I do have both of those already?
I have both metal wheels. The only pearl launcher I have so far is blue.
I'd be happy with a Storm (instead of Flame perhaps). Painted or regular?
Would this yellow 125 be opaque or transparent? Pearlised or not?
Wait, would that be the pale yellow (cream) one from Burn Fireblaze? That would have been great a week or so ago but I took my faulty one back for an exchange. Anyway, here's a pic of the bottom of Gaia Dragoon MS. You may just about be able to see the slight slant worn into one edge of the tip. Other than that, the bey is fine and I didn't notice any change in performance back when I was still using it but I'd understand if that put you off.
Gaia Dragoon MS comes with the lighter of the two silver launchers and the black ripcord. Or atleast I think it was the black ripcord so you'd be getting that one either way.
You don't happen to have a Takara Attack stadium spare do you?
I'll give you another HMS bey for it if you do.
You don't happen to have a Phantom Fox MS in there do you
No, sorry, the four HMS beyblades shown and named above are all I ever had from that series.
HMS weren't available for very long where I am.
I kind of already have a Storm Pegasus (though it may be minorly different, being Hasbro) so I'm not sure I'm interested in that deal but if you have something else I want, I'd definitely consider it.

I think the bey you're referring to is Phantom Series Dragoon S. It's practically the same as the original Dragoon S apart from being transparent blue but it does have one major difference: The rubber tip is removable and fits into the inside of the base.
I can verify that all the parts of it are intact and there is no visible wear but I decided to window paint the base for some reason so it has a lot of dust stuck to it if that's alright.
I do indeed like my transparent pearlised beys. They're like metallic ones but they don't chip paint, meaning they stay shiny forever.
Still though, that's not all I'm interested in and I prefer my pearlised parts to be useful in some way if possible.
For the most part, their pieces aren't that great but some are real gems and they do indeed look rather pretty.
They aren't easy to get for me though. MFBs are only available from 1 local(ish) shop and they rarely have anything decent in stock. Hence why I started this trade thread.
I've had a large batch of pictures requested by someone uncertain of whether or not they are able to trade so I figured I'd post them here to save time if it turns out they aren't. I have since had interest from others on some of them aswell.

Dranzer GT (Takara version)
Dragoon G (Hasbro version)
Zeus (Takara version so has God Tip instead of engine gear)(missing attack ring)
Voltaic/Vortex Ape (Takara version)(magneweight is broken and painted, see first post pics)
Dranzer F (Hasbro version)(can't hold bit chip)
Dranzer V2 (Takara version)(missing pop out tip)
Metal Dranzer AR (unknown version)(blade edges rather worn)
Dranzer S (Hasbro version)(can't find AR, might be missing)
Dragoon F (Hasbro version)(rubber tip kinda messed up but still works fine, AR painted)
Master Dranzer bit chip (rest is beyond use)
Gigars + Master Dragoon AR (both Hasbro)(Gigars is missing parts in the picture only because I don't know what it had. I do have them)
I'm interested in the Trypio, Magenercore WD, and the white Neo Winder.
Check my collection here and see if there's anything you'd like to trade, and PM me what you want, and we'll discuss there.
[Image: scaled.php?server=220&filename=11808298.jpg&res=medium]
(Jul. 07, 2011  7:22 PM)Dannajude Wrote: WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THAT DRANZER GT

I don't know, what interesting MFBs do you have?

(Jul. 07, 2011  7:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm interested in the Trypio, Magenercore WD, and the white Neo Winder.
Check my collection here and see if there's anything you'd like to trade, and PM me what you want, and we'll discuss there.

By Neo Winder you mean my trusty dragon ripcord don't you? It isn't for trade.
I'm willing to trade the rest but I must remind you that my Magneweight lacks the plastic outer coating, altering performance and therefore undoubtedly making it non-tournament legal.
As for what you have, I would have been interested in alot of that back in the day but now that I'm trading off my plastics collection, I'd rather have MFBs if you don't mind. Preferably legend and metal masters ones or later.