[Selling]  Does anyone have extra plastic gen?

As the title says does anyone have any plastic gen beys that they don't want it can be anything aside from this long list lol I'll take other stuff to. (I'm not sure how rare these beys are I just like the way they look lol)

What I'm looking for:
-Salamalyon
-Wolborg (any form)
-Galeon (any form)
-Wyborg
-Galman
-Griffolyon
-Driger G
-Dragoon G
-Dracial V2
-Strata Dragoon (any form)
-Flash Leopard
-Spike Lizard
Trigator, Apollon,Rapid eagle,Dark gargoyle,Poseidon, Gigars are super rare !! They can cost a lot !!

Vanishing Moot was never released, it was costumised buy a guy called deo here on wbo

Pm me I know people who sell
I have two Draciel F and galeon both unopened . You can contact me at sengzy12345@gmail.com if you are interested
Hi amidamaru. I'm selling several of the beyblades you listed. All of the ones I'm selling are NIB or NIP, and by Takara Tomy.

Here are the ones I'm selling from your list (besides the few that another seller mentioned above):
Wolborg 1, Wolborg 2, Draciel V2, and Gaia/Strata Dragoon G. Also, while I haven't listed them yet, I'm planning to sell a blue NIP Flash Leopard 1, and an NIB Griffolyon. Again, each of these are Takara Tomy beyblades.

Feel free to pm me if interested, and here's a link to my selling thread: <https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...tacker-etc>.