[Selling]  Diablo Nemesis (Dragren version)

Bump. Bey still available, open to offers!
Feel free to send me an offer via private message !

Suggested price at $250 !
Is it mint or used?

It's not mint unless it has the original face bolt. So I can say you should find the original face bolt to get full price
Couldn't find the face bolt so I will sell it without. $250 is the suggested price. Anyone interested hmu!
Unfortunately there is one little problem: Only collectors are really interested in rare Beys, but collectors usually don't buy incomplete items.
Sad to see the price drop, I wish you the best of luck!
(Aug. 15, 2020  2:39 PM)Haruka Wrote: Unfortunately there is one little problem: Only collectors are really interested in rare Beys, but collectors usually don't buy incomplete items.
Sad to see the price drop, I wish you the best of luck!

Yea I know... Some ppl are interested so I'm trying to sell it to the one who gives me the best price. It is quite unfortunate since I remember that I bought the bey for around the same price. Well I guess it's not so bad...at least I won't "lose" money haha.
Still available! Accepting offer starting at 200$
Do you do trades
have you managed to sell that bey yet
(Mar. 21, 2021  5:09 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: have you managed to sell that bey yet

Guess not haha, if you're interested, hit me up!
i don't have any money was just wondering since you hadn't posted since last year was hoping you'd had some luck
(Mar. 22, 2021  4:26 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: i don't have any money was just wondering since you hadn't posted since last year was hoping you'd had some luck

Yea well... can't say 2020 was a lucky year
do you mean 2020
As far as I know, Diablo Nemesis is a balance Beyblade that appears in the anime series Beyblade: Metal Fury. It is a form of Nemesis in Beyblade, belonging to the main antagonist Rago. He evolved from the Prototype Nemesis after absorbing the power of the Star Fragments. Released as a starter pack on December 28, 2011, in Japan. It is essentially the heaviest production of the Metal Saga Beyblade combination and has unique chips. In addition to the released series, about 10,000 of these varieties were also created and sold worldwide. You have one of those ten thousand. It's unlikely that anyone will buy it from you at this time. After all, the game is long out of date. But I could ask around in the Diablo 2 chat room; there's always something interesting going on. For example, I bought jalals mask, which now plays.