Black Lightning L-Drago
Black Rock Aries (2x)
Infinity Libra (2x)
Red Earth Aquila
Purple Earth Aquila

Any unlisted bey on the day will be $5.

Buying:
Vulcan Horogium BD145RS
Pre-HWS L-Drago 105F (Used or NIB, doesn't matter)
Galeon
Driger S
Gaia Dragoon V

WORKSHOP:
People can come and pick 5 random parts of out a box to create a full Beyblade. I will have a huge assortment of random parts to pick from.

Complete Bey with random parts: $10
Complete Bey with 2 Top Tier parts: $15
Complete Top Tier Bey: $20

You may ask why would you buy a Random Parts bey for $10, when you can buy a regular bey for $5? Well you have the chance of getting top tier parts, whereas the regular beys for $5 won't usually have very good parts.
(May. 21, 2011  3:34 AM)Chups Wrote: Thats Ridiculous. $10 is already far Over the Price I should be paying.

Yeah fine, $10 for BD145.

Omega, I am extremely interested in a bey with two top-tier parts, but may you please give me a clue as what top-tier parts to expect, like perhaps a CH120?
I'll have a pretty wide variety of parts to select from, you just have to be fast before they're all gone. And yes, there are CH120's in the mix Smile
Looking to buy a Mint/Near Mint WD/SD. Willing to pay up to $6.
(May. 27, 2011  4:38 AM)Omega Wrote: I'll have a pretty wide variety of parts to select from, you just have to be fast before they're all gone. And yes, there are CH120's in the mix Smile
Sure, all for it. WOuld you happen to have a Fang or Saggittario in there? I am also extremely interested in a S130 and GB145. Can't rmember exactly what else, but I'll PM you shortly.

Sure Chaos, I have a mint WD. But I'm guessing you wouldn't want to pay $6, or only would if you are forced to. If I'm the only one selling to you, would you accept? Gosh, kids these days. $10 for a BD145, and now $6 for a WD. Supaburn

Do you haz meh an Metal Ball????
I don't have a Fang wheel, sorry. Sagittario clear wheel, or Pre-HWS Metal wheel ? I have quite a lot of CW's, in a variety of colours too, S130's and GB145's will also be in the mix.
Thanks, I meant the Metal System Sag. Would you be that way inclined to sell tracks on their own, or a set of tracks?
K Mushy. $10 for BD145 Deal. I need it before the Tournament BTW.........I need to use it in the Tourney.

Omega. What about SW145's?

Chaos. $3 for one? I got a Clear Basalt One. Never even Launched.
(May. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Chups Wrote: Chaos. $3 for one? I got a Clear Basalt One. Never even Launched.

Done, sorry Mushy. Tongue_out
Haha Cool. See you there.