[Selling]  Dark Doomscizer

hey i have a dark doomscizer and i was looking to either trade or sell its been used but its still in good shape
(Jan. 04, 2019  3:23 PM)Tallgamer01 Wrote: hey i have a dark doomscizer and i was looking to either trade or sell its been used but its still in good shape

This is in the wrong forum. 
@[Jinbee] can you move this?
I've moved the thread to the selling area and updated the title.

(Jan. 22, 2019  3:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is in the wrong forum. 

This is why the report button is better, ha. Not worth bumping threads to say they're in the wrong place either.
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:58 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I've moved the thread to the selling area and updated the title.

(Jan. 22, 2019  3:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is in the wrong forum. 

This is why the report button is better, ha. Not worth bumping threads to say they're in the wrong place either.
Okay thanks but I did press the report button
I would like dark doomscizer how much
(Jan. 04, 2019  3:23 PM)Tallgamer01 Wrote: hey i have a dark doomscizer and i was looking to either trade or sell its been used but its still in good shape
Please add pictures with your username and date. This is forum rules. ThanksSmile
@[Tallgamer01] needs to follow our Marketplace rules and post pictures of the item he's selling with his username in the photo. Until he PMs a mod with proof that he's ready to update this topic, it will remain closed.