[Selling]  DRAGOON PLASTICS FOR SALE! DRAGOON GRIP ATTACKER

IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud.

[Image: dscn0962o.jpg]

I am selling these beyblades. As you can see, the picture of the dragoon grip attacker is worn...all of the blades themselves are in great condition.

I only accept paypal. Comment or pm if interested - I will sell any combination of blades you are interested in
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:49 AM)rbethell16 Wrote: IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud.

[Image: dscn0962o.jpg]

Dragoon Grip Attacker and Cyber Dragoon are the two middle ones

I am selling these beyblades. As you can see, the picture of the dragoon grip attacker is worn...all of the blades themselves are in great condition.

I only accept paypal. Comment or pm if interested - I will sell any combination of blades you are interested in
you need to upload the picture into an image uploader site i.e imageshack or picasa..than the picture will appear on your code..it will not work if you just put the name of your file into the code without uploading it..
EDIT:the last time i saw,the pictures doesnt show..
how much for dragoon fighter, grip attacker, and cyber dragoon.
um none of those are dragoon grip attacker... The one you have identified it as is Dragoon S.
Grip Attacker is right spin and thus has the blades facing the opposite direction. What you have on show is Dragoon S.
Also, unless I'm mistaken, the beyblade on the right is Knight Dranzer and not a Dragoon at all.
Yeah, it isn't a Dragoon. But it is actually Metal Dranzer.
Clearly my knowledge ain't what it used to be. I'm mixing up old beys far to frequently.