[Selling]  Currently selling nothing

Hi everyone I am selling away some rare beys from my collection because I need the money desperately.

- For domestic postage I will use first class postage
- For international please contact me so I can sort it out through PM

My rules:
• Contact me through PM if your intrested
• no lowball offers (I will accept offers that are suitable)
• PayPal only
• buyers have to pay for shipping depending on location
• Do not post "how much" or a silly offer like $10 for the whole lot because I'd rather you pm me an offer and I tell you whether it's acceptable or not.
• wait for me to respond when I'm ready cos I'm not always online but I will definitely respond to your pm
•PM me any questions you have regarding the item I.e. Condition etc

selling - currently nothing
By £15 do you mean any item you sell? Because that is simply not true. I was a seller for years and I never had shipping to another country cost that much.
As in the lot because of weight etc cos there would be a large charge of £20 for international postage with tracking as I would use that for international postage, but for domestic shipping I would use first class so i don't mind shipping out for free.
Could you take a picture of zeus beyblade's tip?
Hi do you know the dranzer g engine gear tip. It's that one but it's free spinning as I edited the engine gear mechanism to make it more like a bearing core otherwise the rest is the original parts.
oh ok. It's hard for me to figure out what to buy. it is going to take awhile. you got some awesome beyblades!
Bump! Also responded to you in pm finester with what I can still sell.