[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

(Aug. 25, 2009  10:14 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: lol yeah its been a bit manic at the moment. I got a Load coming in this week proberly wedenesday-thursday time.

As for the grips i can get both the Dranzer - Dragoon Grip and as for the Capricorn Strike G I let you know if I can get one.

Dehehe Smug
Aw man if i wasn't buying zeus from u i'd buy that dragoon v2 instead. Also how can u get capricorn strike G since it didn't come out in asia and that's where u get ur stuff from?
(Aug. 28, 2009  9:02 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: The Following has been listed;

Dragoon V2

Dranzer S

Driger S

Thanks!

Apparently someone jumped on the Dranzer S.

I wonder who got the fresh NIB x2 Dragoon Victory 2 and x1 Driger Slash. :3
Thanks Joe! Grin
(Aug. 28, 2009  9:42 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Apparently someone jumped on the Dranzer S.

I wonder who got the fresh NIB x2 Dragoon Victory 2 and x1 Driger Slash. :3
Thanks Joe! Grin

lol, they are all gone now xD. Thanks for your purchase. Stupid
(Aug. 28, 2009  9:42 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Apparently someone jumped on the Dranzer S.

Lol, I' m too fast Smug
I bought the Driger S too..the other one is already gone ,and the 2 DRGV2 too Gasp
Nice business today for Josh . $$$ (well, £££)
damn that was fast!
Hey do you think you could get some common blades like driger ms, also wyvern Dj in blue and black? And how much do you think each would cost with shipping?
(Aug. 28, 2009  10:20 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey do you think you could get some common blades like driger ms, also wyvern Dj in blue and black? And how much do you think each would cost with shipping?

I have a Black Wyvern DJ Brand New but doesn't come with box or Launcher. It will cost about £7.99 + £1.99 P&P

I also have Gaia Dragoon MS in Gold (same as above Doesn't come with box ect). It will cost £4.99 + £1.99 P&P

Combined shipping is £1.00 per extra item.
Hmm I see, well really I need, Driger Ms, and two wyvern djs, one in blue and one in black. The driger ms can be any colored. And I need them to come with launchers and winders, boxed or not. Thanks anyway.
hey cooljoe i was woundering can u see if you can get these items in please?

HMS rubber grip
HMS spring trigger
a-083 easy shooter spring custom
HMS custom grip'

THANK YOU
(Aug. 29, 2009  4:11 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: hey cooljoe i was woundering can u see if you can get these items in please?

HMS rubber grip
HMS spring trigger
a-083 easy shooter spring custom
HMS custom grip'

THANK YOU

I'll pm you if I get anything that you wanted.
um hi im hoping to make a large order at the beggining of october and i was hoping you could get some blades in stock for me around that time if you can get hold of them the blades i want are as follows

dark effigy ms
wolborg ms
driger s
dranzer f
and if you still have it in stock jiraya ms
oh and if you can get one a custom hms grip

also do you think you could get any mfb if so im sure everyone would buy them me included
Nice listing today XD
Anyway hummh, have you read the last pm I sent you? On ebay I mean q_q
hey joe the dragoon v u listed says dranzer v
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:26 PM)megablader2 Wrote: hey joe the dragoon v u listed says dranzer v

Thanks, all sorted now. Stupid
(Aug. 29, 2009  7:26 PM)Rick Roll Wrote: Nice listing today XD
Anyway hummh, have you read the last pm I sent you? On ebay I mean q_q

Yes I have Stupid
he said earlier in the tread that he wouldn't because he can't get them from where he gets his older stuff from. Although this may have changed
Maaan thats not cool!!! i so want that kerberous, but i got no cashola! ;_;
For all those who purchased off me over the weekend this is just a note to say its Bank Holiday Monday in the UK meaning there's no Post. I will Dispatch all orders on Tuesday.

Thanks!
can u get the launchers they use in g revolution?

i duno if they came out or not i wasn't paying attention at the time g revolution came out Tongue_out

oh and do u think u could get hold of a black dranzer? if so how much would it cost plus p&p (uk)?