[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

There's a list of some of it a few posts up.
My order will be here tomorrow, so will list them tomorrow evening Smile
I look forward to finding out the entire list of beys.
Yeah me too can you post the entire list before you post them please?
3 = ultimate frostic dranzer
18 = bearing stinger

The last one looks amazing but I ve never seen it
The first unknow bey should be spark knight
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:42 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Beyblade #02
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:MESELX:IT

Beyblade #22
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:MESELX:IT

Didn't know the names for the last 4. Never come across them before.

Thanks!

Beyblade 2 = Ultimate Saizo

Beyblade 22 = Bound Attacker
#22 Bounce Attacker

It's Taiwan version...surprisingly that you can get them though.
Actually it's bound not bounce. Anyway i'm very surprised you can get those. Never seen those for sale anywhere.
When are you gonna put the random boosters up?
can you notify me if you get a wing defender? i have been looking for that bey for a good price for awhile now.
Sorry guys, I've sold all the random boosters before I could sell them on eBay. I only have the one left - Random Booster S.
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:51 AM)pikabattler Wrote: can you notify me if you get a wing defender? i have been looking for that bey for a good price for awhile now.

Not sure If I got one but I will let you know if I do come across one.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:24 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Sorry guys, I've sold all the random boosters before I could sell them on eBay. I only have the one left - Random Booster S.

Seriously. Damn I was looking forward to those.
Why bother waiting for him to put them on eBay? Should have send him a message as soon as he got the stock.
Cause he always puts them on ebay. That's the way he's always done it.
I am not disputing the fact he puts them on eBay, but using initiative you could have just sent him a PM to reserve/buy the random boosters.
I thought he would just post them up though. Didn't think anyone would buy them. Doesn't matter much now anyway since I have like no money.
Ramdatta, it seems kind of lame that you buy like all of cooljoes stuff and mark it up for resale.
It's a jerk move.
Just let people who actually want it buy it.
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Ramdatta, it seems kind of lame that you buy like all of cooljoes stuff and mark it up for resale.
It's a jerk move.
Just let people who actually want it buy it.

"All of cooljoes stuff"? Haha Amusing. By that i guess you mean the 3 RBV10's i had? Who's to say they were marked up?