[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

Did you got some Dragoon V2' s too? y_y
Yo joe joe, any word on the dragoon grips and capricorn strike G? and if ya can can ya get some more dragoon gt's? =)
hey joe hows it hangin just wondering how them driger s's are looking and why are zeus and gigars (when it was up) more expensive than other blades?
(Oct. 18, 2009  12:11 AM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: Yo joe joe, any word on the dragoon grips and capricorn strike G? and if ya can can ya get some more dragoon gt's? =)

Sorry m8, can't get hold of the capricorn strike G, and as for the Dragoon Grips they are really pricey to import (due to only a few left). I have 2 Dragoon GT's what havnt been paid for so I might have atleast one left over.
(Oct. 18, 2009  4:47 PM)drigers Wrote: hey joe hows it hangin just wondering how them driger s's are looking and why are zeus and gigars (when it was up) more expensive than other blades?

The Driger S's should be in next week, I just paid for the Shipping today. My prices are based on how much it cost to import them in to the UK and being that they are low in stock in Japan for both Gigars and Zeus it costs more (plus i need to make a little bit of profit).
(Oct. 17, 2009  2:50 PM)Rick Roll Wrote: Did you got some Dragoon V2' s too? y_y

I havn't got any coming at the moment but I should be able to get my hands on some more sometime in November.
Hey Joe, i just baught the Takara Zeus of you from ebay. my seller ID is the same as my Beyblade one. any idea when this is gonna come? baught it before 2PM so will it be dispatched today?
I will Dispatch today with my other orders. Should be with you within the next few days. Thanks for the purchase.
Thanks Joe, will be looking forward to this Wink
Just curious, how many Dragoon GT's do you have in stock and more importantly, do you think you could get your hands on a Dranzer GT?
I have 2 available, 1 normal one and 1 in black.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:MESELX:IT

[Image: j5xdmu.jpg]

At the moment I can't get hold of Dranzer GT. Unhappy
Wow! Nice Black Dragoon GT :o Drool... accessories
(Nov. 02, 2009  10:36 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Wow! Nice Black Dragoon GT :o Drool... accessories

haha, It does look good Stupid
Yeah i like it as well. i would just buy it because it looks good i wouldn't care about the performance lol.
is that a fake btw? o-o btw Joe! just recieved my Takara Zeus this morning! arived much earliar then expected, even thoug there was a postal strike. item came in perfect condition. =) thank you.
Wow how long was the the duration of your wait from when you paid.
hmm he sent off the blade on thursday, arived monday morning, it could of arived on saturday or friday but there was a postal strike. so it is early.
That's really quick .
hey Joe, Is the black one still 4 sale i can't find it on your ebay page
If it isn't on the OP or is crossed out on the OP or not on the page then it most likely isn't still for sale.
what? why would it be in the OP he lists them not like a WBO seller, but with links 2 his ebay page lol.

BTW the link only goes to reg. dragoon GT is there a link 4 the black one
As i said before someone may have bought that.
(Nov. 02, 2009  5:26 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: If it isn't on the OP or is crossed out on the OP or not on the page then it most likely isn't still for sale.
Kerberous was just pointing out that this sentence didn't make sense.

Cooljoe doesn't list the blades he is selling in his OP, he provides a link to his eBay store, thus making your initial 'suggestion' completely irrelevant.
No he didn't say nothing about i didn't make sense and plus it wasn't irelevant he was answering a question and i answered it.
Except for the fact that your answer was completely wrong. You told him to look at the OP, which in this case is completely irrelevant, because no buy/sell information is on the OP.
guys, guys!!! calm down lol!!! its only a question!!! Besides, I probably wouldn't be allowed to buy the box set anyway, so lets not spam up CoolJoe-UK's thread.
(Nov. 02, 2009  2:10 PM)linh004 Wrote: hmm he sent off the blade on thursday, arived monday morning, it could of arived on saturday or friday but there was a postal strike. so it is early.

Great Glad it came Smile Hope you like it!
(Nov. 02, 2009  5:24 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: hey Joe, Is the black one still 4 sale i can't find it on your ebay page

Yeah it’s for sale just haven’t put it on eBay yet. Someone did have dibs on it but haven’t had a response from them in awhile, so don’t know what going on yet. :\
For those who are interested, I got a lot more blades coming in tomorrow.