[Selling]  Cooljoes Beyblade sale

Hello i'd like to buy some stuff but i can only pay via Credit Card or meeting up. Is that possible?

If you don't have these than please pm whenever you get them
Stadium (Tornado Balance or Anyone for plastics)
Just random plastic blades.
hi can i please buy wolborg ms ce blue with a launcher and do u have hms keys that lock the blades into place thankz Stupid
(Sep. 13, 2009  11:45 AM)19sand Wrote: hi can i please buy wolborg ms ce blue with a launcher and do u have hms keys that lock the blades into place thankz Stupid

I don't think I have any Launchers spare at the moment. I will Included HMS Bit-Key if desired.
hey im going to buy wolborg ms now ill send payment on monday or tuesday at the latest via postal order and could you also include the dragoon ms running core that you said you would replace please?
well i might pay by debit card on tuesday or wednesday as im setting up an acount with a debit card on monday
(Sep. 13, 2009  12:33 PM)zerorequim Wrote: hey im going to buy wolborg ms now ill send payment on monday or tuesday at the latest via postal order and could you also include the dragoon ms running core that you said you would replace please?
well i might pay by debit card on tuesday or wednesday as im setting up an acount with a debit card on monday

Yeah thats fine m8. Just let me know which method you are going to use.

Thanks!
(Sep. 13, 2009  12:35 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: HMS Key?

They are used to remove or place the Bit beast on to the blade.
Oufff Cooljoe
1) Nice stuff
2) Where did u find the pictures?
Is Voltaic Ape plastic? I think i'm right in saying the rest are HMS
Voltaic Ape is a Plastic Beyblade, yes. The rest are HMS.

Beynval, he takes the pictures himself I believe. :]
Dammit thats what i thought
neattttttttttttttttttttt pictures. i want the same set up
(Sep. 13, 2009  7:37 PM)Beynval Wrote: Dammit thats what i thought
neattttttttttttttttttttt pictures. i want the same set up

Thanks m8 Smile
Damn, I just spent my last money on a MFB set. I've been looking for a fair priced Voltaic Ape for a while Unhappy
Hey Cooljoe!

Do you plan on getting any Samurai Changers, Spring assists for Grip or Uriel 2s?
(Sep. 14, 2009  8:22 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Hey Cooljoe!

Do you plan on getting any Samurai Changers, Spring assists for Grip or Uriel 2s?

I do plan to get some Samurai Changers but currently dont have any. I still have you down on my request list for a Samurai Changer Smile As for Spring assists and Uriel 2s I havn't came across any yet.

I'll keeping looking though Smile
(Sep. 13, 2009  11:54 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: I don't think I have any Launchers spare at the moment. I will Included HMS Bit-Key if desired.

ohh can u please inclued it and is wolborg ms in its case or box still and if u inclued the hms key then i'll buy it if zeroquim dont buy it do u accept credit card
(Sep. 14, 2009  4:23 PM)19sand Wrote: ohh can u please inclued it and is wolborg ms in its case or box still and if u inclued the hms key then i'll buy it if zeroquim dont buy it do u accept credit card

no. only paypal, postal order or cheque
(Sep. 14, 2009  4:23 PM)19sand Wrote: ohh can u please inclued it and is wolborg ms in its case or box still and if u inclued the hms key then i'll buy it if zeroquim dont buy it do u accept credit card
i hate to say this but you can buy it i bought the dark effigy ms as it was dirt cheap and it looks awesome in red

Wolborg MS is from a Random Booster pack so doesn't come whith launcher or Ripcord.
maybe if you ask cooljoe nicely he might be able to include them if he has any spare for a fee of cooljoes choice well im just giving you some advice 19sand
Hey Joe the HMS collection doesn't come with Bit Protectors and CWD plastic parts right?
(Sep. 14, 2009  5:55 PM)Nuno Wrote: Hey Joe the HMS collection doesn't come with Bit Protectors and CWD plastic parts right?

WHA!!! I forgot all about the Bit Protectors!! Yes it does come with them, lol Can't believe I forgot about them.
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:03 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: WHA!!! I forgot all about the Bit Protectors!! Yes it does come with them, lol Can't believe I forgot about them.

Hey if you get any blades with a ten heavy weight disk please remind me (along with the stadium)