[Selling]  Clearance

@WabbitStore Did you sent my RB7 and RB8?how long does it takes?
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:35 PM)Nuts Wrote: @WabbitStore Did you sent my RB7 and RB8?how long does it takes?

I did.

Edit: nvm, don't lock it
@WabbitStore What kind of shipping you use to send my rb's and do my rbs have a tracking number?
Just wait. It will soon come.
Cannon I just want to estimate the time that the items arrive to my home ,cause maybe i'm not at home that time.
My parcel arrived today. And i pulled:
RB7- Gravity Perseus Stamina
RB8- Hell Crown, Forbidden Eonis (green), Divine Crown.
RB9 - Fusion Hades (3rd one...) Smile
And the Duo Uranus, was so black. (The metal, was so dark)

I pulled a lot of parts I didn't have, so, thise were good pulls. Smile

Thank you for the excellent service and fast shipping.

Hope to buy from you again soon. Smile
(Apr. 11, 2012  2:54 AM)Cannon Wrote: My parcel arrived today. And i pulled:
RB7- Gravity Perseus Stamina
RB8- Hell Crown, Forbidden Eonis (green), Divine Crown.
RB9 - Fusion Hades (3rd one...) Smile

I pulled a lot of parts I didn't have, so, thise were good pulls. Smile

Thank you for the excellent service and fast shipping.

Hope to buy from you again soon. Smile

Sweet

Wish i could get better than that Smile
hey jay back in march the 4th i won the giveaway you sponsered threw blackoutcannon and a won a variares DGrin of u but i havent reseved it? it has been more than a month?
Hi, I was just wondering when my package will arrive, it's been about a week
A week? It takes 2-3 ...
2-3 days or weeks? How long did it take for you?
Weeks. My parcel arrived close to 3 weeks.
What did you order?
The the first few posts on this page... And enough with this nonsense. Discussion, over.
(Apr. 12, 2012  10:46 AM)whackoma Wrote: 2-3 days or weeks? How long did it take for you?

You just got your parcel sent, and does no one but Cannon remember that AUS is halfway around the world and is in the Southern Hemisphere?

Wait. My recomendation is to do something else for now.
My parcel is about few days only ... dont even know when will the parcel arrives LOL.
And my website is gone in a few minutes. I'm officially not selling this anymore.
Are the people who already ordered products still getting their's sent or are we getting refunds?
Yours was sent. Everyone who hasn't= refund.
My Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD arrived yesterday. Thank you for the fast shipping and I hope to buy from you again.

P.S. What's with shutting down your site?
(Apr. 13, 2012  12:03 PM)Mr. Harkins Wrote: My Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD arrived yesterday. Thank you for the fast shipping and I hope to buy from you again.

Imagine your at a climax: Your site can bloom! You could make thousands, and you can do it. But first, some background: You've already packed 2500+ beys in the last 8 month, and you've had troubles with Amazon continuously, and your a freshman in high school involved with Theater and take 3 Advanced Courses.

Also, to anyone who wants to do buisness in beys, my supplier was right under you the entire time:

Japan Toys!

Feel free to use it.
(Apr. 13, 2012  1:20 PM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  12:03 PM)Mr. Harkins Wrote: My Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD arrived yesterday. Thank you for the fast shipping and I hope to buy from you again.

Imagine your at a climax: Your site can bloom! You could make thousands, and you can do it. But first, some background: You've already packed 2500+ beys in the last 8 month, and you've had troubles with Amazon continuously, and your a freshman in high school involved with Theater and take 3 Advanced Courses.

Also, to anyone who wants to do buisness in beys, my supplier was right under you the entire time:

Japan Toys!

Feel free to use it.
has my beys been shipped?

MY Shinobi Salamander got here this morning, just picked it up, thanks for the good business while you were still a seller.