[Selling]  Chaotik's Crazy MiddleMan Service! Special Promotion! Extremely Cheap Prices!

~SPECIAL PROMOTION~ Currently for every 3 items you buy, I will include a Metal Face or Metal Stone Face Pack!

This June 2013, I will be going on a leisure trip to Japan. I was planning on buying heaps of beys there and thought why not help my fellow Americans. Here is my plan. Takara Tomy beys are very expensive to import or buy on eBay. There are tons o rip-offs and I myself hate those. I am willing to open 5 reserve slots to those who want me to purchase beys for them in Japan, and then when I come back to America, ship the beys to them. In order to make a small profit, I will be raising the prices slightly from the prices found in Japan, but they will still be the cheapest you could find anywhere. The only things I will be unable to take back are things such as Galaxy Pegasis DX Sets and Start Dash Sets. Anything big like this, I will be unable to carry back. Once you are reserved, you will able to make a list of things you want and send it to me I will probably be able to bring back a few Ultimate DX sets as well but possibly only a few so I will find out. The rules are as follows:

1. NO BIG SETS! (Already stated but I wanted to be extremely clear.)
2. There are only 5 slots! (I am assuming these will fill up fast so reserve quickly!)
3. YOU MUST PREPAY PARTIALLY! (As I cannot take out Paypal money in Japan, I must take it out in the United States before I leave for Japan.)
4. YOU MUST USE PAYPAL TO PAY!
5. YOU ARE LIMITED TO $50 AMERICAN DOLLARS. PRICES ARE LISTED BELOW. THEY DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

PRICES:

Any Starter Set such as Samurai Ifraid or Dark Knight Dragooon: $13
Any Booster Sets such as Shinobi Saramanda: $11
Metal Faces: $6
BB-10: $30 (I WILL ALLOW A SPECIAL ACCEPTATION. TWO BB-10S PER PERSON THESE DO NOT COUNT ONTO THE $50 LIMIT.
Beys with special bottoms such as Big Bang Pegasis or Phantom Orion: $15
Ultimate DX Sets (CURRENTLY UNDECIDED): $40

That is all I have to say right now. If you want to get on the list do it quick or the spots will be gone! Thanks and Good Luck, Chaotik
Oki said that it's quite hard to find Beyblades now; since they're discontinued throughout many stores. Maybe you should ask him about it before actually starting a service.

Oh, and remember that when time goes by, items get more rarer and are more scarce, so you need to do a bit of research about stores and such.
(Mar. 25, 2013  5:35 AM)Cannon Wrote: Oki said that it's quite hard to find Beyblades now; since they're discontinued throughout many stores. Maybe you should ask him about it before actually starting a service.

Oh, and remember that when time goes by, items get more rarer and are more scarce, so you need to do a bit of research about stores and such.

Do you happen to know why they are discontinued. Also, I have been researching tons of stores in Japan so i took the yen prices, then converted them to $US and raised the prices slightly. I figure when I go it should transition to almost all Zero-G, I was just stating other beys incase.
Because there is no supporting anime anymore. Toy-lines generally need to have a supporting anime, and since the anime ended (or is on a hiatus ..) they're out of production.

Not many stores (even online) stocked up on Gladiator Bahamdia's and/or Samurai Pegasis'.
(Mar. 26, 2013  12:25 AM)Cannon Wrote: Because there is no supporting anime anymore. Toy-lines generally need to have a supporting anime, and since the anime ended (or is on a hiatus ..) they're out of production.

Not many stores (even online) stocked up on Gladiator Bahamdia's and/or Samurai Pegasis'.

Ok, thanks for the info. I know that Bic Camera still has all there selection but they are all on clearance(really weird IMO). Anyways, thanks.