[Selling]  Can i get an Appraisal on this set of beyblades?

Hey was just considering selling some of my old beyblades. Not sure what they are worth now though.

http://i.imgur.com/BsvaSwi.jpg

Heres one of my sets. If someone could help me put a price tag on it that would be great.
I would say you could get at least/around $300 for it all, @[Fury]
(Nov. 28, 2015  12:43 AM)Hato Wrote: I would say you could get at least/around $300 for it all, @[Fury]

Eh, all of them are worth more than that in total, for sure.
(Nov. 28, 2015  12:36 AM)Fury Wrote: Hey was just considering selling some of my old beyblades. Not sure what they are worth now though.

Heres one of my sets. If someone could help me put a price tag on it that would be great.
Miss you bud, remember when we met at the first tournament you hosted with your dad? Haha, that was life man, that was life..

Just looked back, it was at Olympic Park, right? Schaumburg is the stuff
(Nov. 28, 2015  8:12 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2015  12:36 AM)Fury Wrote: Hey was just considering selling some of my old beyblades. Not sure what they are worth now though.

Miss you bud, remember when we met at the first tournament you hosted with your dad? Haha, that was life man, that was life..

Just looked back, it was at Olympic Park, right? Schaumburg is the stuff

Ya that was fun stuff. Couldnt believe the turnout for that tournament. Took it over from another guy and like half the people who showed up never registered. Fun stuff. Sucks to sell my old beys but i don't touch them and i could really use the cash.
definitely more than 300 man depends how you sell it.

search your item here so you know how much they are selling right now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/BeyBlade-/38323/...5573.m1684
OK, you can either sell this as a lot which will sell cheaper but you will probably sell it quicker. As a lot you'll maybe get $200 (They are worth more, but supply and demand is a factor) for it, because MFB rares aren't as sought after right now and they aren't NIB. Sell each, here us my list:

Blue, Red and Green Earth Aquila's: $15-$20 (each)
Omega Dragonis: $10 (With the hyperblade releases the price for this plumetted, I still cringe when I think about how I got mine for $50)
Gold L-Drago Destroy: $10
Vulcan Horuseus: $5
Anubis': $10 for hasbro, slightly more for takara tomy. $15?
Infinity Libra: $20
Bakushin Susanow: $5
Gold Aquario: Never seen this before...
Hasbro Gold/Red LLD: $5
Sol Blazes: $10 (each)
Red Fang Leone: $7
Quetz': $10-$15 (each)
Blue Wing Peggy: $10
Black Fang/Red Big Bang Peggy: This was from the set I believe? I don't really know what they sell for.
Pre-HWS Pegasus': $10 (each).
Gold Gravity Perseus: $5
Mars and Blue Variares: $20 (each)

Some will argue they are worth more, but this is what they SELL for.
Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila sell for a lot more than you stated. I just sold a set for 140 on eBay and there has been other sets that sold for much more.
I feel bad for those people, lol, because on YJA they go for like $15-20. You are not wrong though, they are outrageous on eBay.
YJA is cheap even if you count all the additional pays.
then sell it on ebay. That is how you make money.

Capitalism at work!
Smile

But if you buy 1-2 items. sometimes you can get it cheaper in your local ebay than YJA.
unless the item is rare which is very expensive on ebay due to bigger market exposure.
Yup, I am planning to do that myself : )
nothing wrong with earning money that is how our economy works.

Remember the pokemon card sold for 50 grand!
Just remember, first you have to find what you are planning on reselling. THEN......you have to find the buyer. keeping track of all expenses and then turning a profit that is large enough to cover all fees etc., is easier said than done.
you need to do a lot of hardwork. You will get rewarded at the end.
(Nov. 28, 2015  6:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila sell for a lot more than you stated. I just sold a set for 140 on eBay and there has been other sets that sold for much more.

Then that guy made a bad buy, haha.

The MFB market is pretty weak right now, because burst started and MFB hasn't become collectors items (Like rareish collectors items, you know what I mean.) like Plastics/HMS yet.
MFB is still not quite old yet. But if you have NIB Hasbro or Takara, then it is quite expensive.

As for Burst, price may spike after the season is over. I don't think Hasbro will release it due to safety concern, which makes the supply very limited.
(Nov. 28, 2015  9:47 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2015  6:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila sell for a lot more than you stated. I just sold a set for 140 on eBay and there has been other sets that sold for much more.

Then that guy made a bad buy, haha.

The MFB market is pretty weak right now, because burst started and MFB hasn't become collectors items (Like rareish collectors items, you know what I mean.) like Plastics/HMS yet.

I'm aware the market isn't great so you might have to wait a while for a buyer but the red Sol Blaze and Earth Aquilas are very rare and worth a lot more than you said.
BeyderAndy: I think that they will release the beyblades, but without the burst gimmick. Call it beyblade smash or something. Like they released Sparkling Attack, with no flint so that it's name and gimmick are irrelevant. They aren't gonna miss out on trying to make beyblade a Hasbro evergreen as long as TT is releasing the ideas.

Ultra: OK fine, $20-$30 for the Aquilas, But $140 for the set is outrageous. You have to keep in mind that they are not MFB, so the prices drop a lot. I don't agree with the Sol Blaze going for more than $15. Just my view though.
I didn't mention $140 but i'd say at least $30 considering you can only get them on YJA. What do you mean is not MFB? Both Sol blaze and the Cider Aquilas are MFB.... You don't agree based on what? The red Sol Blaze is very rare. No seller who has one would sell it that low on that basis.
So would you guys reccommend not selling them at this time?
(Nov. 28, 2015  10:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: I didn't mention $140 but i'd say at least $30 considering you can only get them on YJA. What do you mean is not MFB? Both Sol blaze and the Cider Aquilas are MFB.... You don't agree based on what? The red Sol Blaze is very rare. No seller who has one would sell it that low on that basis.

NIB, blader autocorrect, haha.

I don't agree based on the sell's I've witnessed, as low as $10 used, but idk what condition his are in based pn the angle. Just because something is uncommon, doesn't make it worth a lot.

Fury: I'd wait and see what the market is like, then sell each/small lots. The market probably won't get worse, wait and catch the wave Tongue_out
(Nov. 28, 2015  10:58 PM)Fury Wrote: So would you guys reccommend not selling them at this time?

price will likely go higher as time goes by. no guarantee but most likely.
But if you need money then sell it.
(Nov. 28, 2015  11:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2015  10:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: I didn't mention $140 but i'd say at least $30 considering you can only get them on YJA. What do you mean is not MFB? Both Sol blaze and the Cider Aquilas are MFB.... You don't agree based on what? The red Sol Blaze is very rare. No seller who has one would sell it that low on that basis.

I don't agree based on the sell's I've witnessed, as low as $10 used, but idk what condition his are in based pn the angle. Just because something is uncommon, doesn't make it worth a lot.

Fury: I'd wait and see what the market is like, then sell each/small lots. The market probably won't get worse, wait and catch the wave Tongue_out

They are obviously all opened cause i was a youtuber. but never launched any of them. would unbox and then put them away.
(Nov. 28, 2015  11:17 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:

If you're talking about ebay then are you sure it wasn't fake because 99% of the red sol blaze on ebay are fake. Also used ones are far more common than mint/NIB ones and since it's a painted metal wheel it makes a lot of difference to the price.
The Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila are worth a lot more than thirty dollars each, just to mention one thing ...