[Selling]  C a o S³ Bey-Shop!

Added:

Dragoon G (EG doesn't work)
Dragoon V

Sold:

Attack Ring: x1 Reverse Dragon (Dragoon S), x1 Max Shield (Draciel MBD)
Bit Chip: x1 Driger MS, broken
Attack Ring: x1 Metal Upper (Driger MS), x1 Metal Spring (Einstein MS)
Weight Disk: x1 Circle Balance, x1 Circle Heavy
Running Core: x1 Semi-Flat Core (Driger MS) HASBRO, x1 Semi-Flat Core GREY (Driger MS) TAKARA
Hi, does your Advance Averazer MS come with any sticker?
(Nov. 07, 2013  2:33 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hi, does your Advance Averazer MS come with any sticker?
Unfortunately not Unhappy It is like you can see in the photos.
However, if you really want to buy it I can give you 1 euro of discount Smile
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:04 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  2:33 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hi, does your Advance Averazer MS come with any sticker?

I appreciate your offer but I'm more of a collector, so I'm afraid I will have to decline it. Thanks anyway.
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:23 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:04 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

I appreciate your offer but I'm more of a collector, so I'm afraid I will have to decline it. Thanks anyway.
No problem man, if you change idea let me know Grin
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:35 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:23 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:04 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Unfortunately not Unhappy It is like you can see in the photos.

Yes, and I know who to find exactly. By the way, the url to your Strata Dragoon MS isnt showing up.
(Nov. 08, 2013  5:16 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:35 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2013  3:23 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: I appreciate your offer but I'm more of a collector, so I'm afraid I will have to decline it. Thanks anyway.
Yes, and I know who to find exactly. By the way, the url to your Strata Dragoon MS isnt showing up.
Link fixed, here it is: CLICK
Do you have stickers for the gold master dragoon? If you can prvide i may be more interested Smile
(Feb. 19, 2014  12:39 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: Do you have stickers for the gold master dragoon? If you can prvide i may be more interested Smile
I haven't them, but if I remember correctly that bey was released as a price so I really don't know if in the past it was provided with the stickers, probably not, however let me know Smile
Sold:
Dragoon V2
Draciel F
Wolborg 1
Driger S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V2
Very interested in advanced Avarazer and would like to be able to see it and the master dragoon but none of the images are working for me.
(Sep. 27, 2016  7:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Very interested in advanced Avarazer and would like to be able to see it and the master dragoon but none of the images are working for me.
I am not at home at this moment, I come back in four days, so as soon as I return home I am going to reupload the photos Smile
(Oct. 11, 2016  12:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Still not able to see images.
I had some problem in these weeks, I'll update the photos asap.
(Jul. 29, 2017  5:20 PM)Serenity Wrote: Hi is there any beys up for sell?

Yes, as soon as possible I am going to update the first post.
Sold:
Draciel MS
Dranzer F
Rock Bison
Wolborg 4

First post updated.