[Selling]  C a o S³ Bey-Shop!

Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dranzer F e Dragoon V sold.
Sold:

Dark Leopard MS
Dragoon MF
Galeon
Gaia/Strata Dragoon G
Galaxy Pegasis

Many beys are gone, so in these days I have to update the list.
If I recall correctly, that is Master Dragoon, not Kid.

It came from a tournament prize, I believe.
(Mar. 16, 2013  3:54 PM)Cannon Wrote: If I recall correctly, that is Master Dragoon, not Kid.

It came from a tournament prize, I believe.
Also the "Master" has a gold ver:
"Master Dragoon - Tournament Prize Version (Gold, Silver, Etc)
Kid Dragoon - Tournament Prize Version (Gold, Silver, White)"

But yes, I don't remember exactly which one is; however they are both rare Smile
Got Black Dranzer MS! looks epic! looks great next to Black Dranzer MF.
(Mar. 20, 2013  5:49 PM)BubloZX Wrote: Got Black Dranzer MS! looks epic! looks great next to Black Dranzer MF.
I am happy for this Grin
Fast Shipping and everything was in excellent condition guys! Thanks CAOS!
(Mar. 21, 2013  12:40 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: Fast Shipping and everything was in excellent condition guys! Thanks CAOS!
Thanks for your feedback (:
Updated the first post with new beys and photos.
Updated list.

Added: Catapult Grip with launcher/shooter and ripcord.
Sold: Driger V2 and Wolborg 2

I will add new beys soon.
SOLD: Flash Leopard 2 and Cyber Dragoon
Apologies for the late post but thanks for my purchase! Great seller and hope to deal again!
(Jul. 01, 2013  7:51 PM)MrMisfit Wrote: Apologies for the late post but thanks for my purchase! Great seller and hope to deal again!
Thank you Smile
Definitely will be buying from you when I get back to the United States. Hopefully you will still have what I want.
Sure, if now you sends me a pm where you explain me everything about this I can reserve the beys to you if you will surely buy them Smile
I will definitely be able to buy advance averazer, in 4 days. Pm me.if you are willing to sell it.
(Sep. 02, 2013  7:39 PM)jacolal Wrote: I will definitely be able to buy advance averazer, in 4 days. Pm me.if you are willing to sell it.
Sure, have you saw the photos? PM'd Smile
Um... I'm guessing I get ripxord and launchers with it.
(Sep. 05, 2013  8:59 AM)jacolal Wrote: Um... I'm guessing I get ripxord and launchers with it.
No problem, but if you have to say something about this say it through PM Smile