[Selling]  Burstlover's Burst toys for sale! Jashin Amaterios and Blaze Ragnaruk exclusives!

Hey yall!

I've decided to sell Beyblades because Everytime I go to Toy s Rus I notice there being lots of Beyblades, so I've decided to sell some beyblades. If anybody places me any orders Imma go to Toys R Us or other shops, to get it or try to. Here's what I am selling and the price (I don't have any pictures though because I'm not stocking up but I'll buy items as and when orders may or may not come) :

WBBA Exclusives:

Jashin Amaterios.7Meteor.Xtreme

Blaze Ragnaruk.4Star.Blow (RED ver.)

BEYBLADE BURST GOD LAYER SYSTEM:

Drain Fafnir:  22$ with shipping.

God Valkyrie: 22$ with shipping.

Kreis Satan: 22$ with shipping.

Sieg Excalibur: 30$ with shipping.

Legend Spriggan: 22$ with shipping.

Blaze Ragnaruk: 17$ with shipping.

Acid Anubius: 17$ with shipping.

Holy Horusood: 17$ with shipping.

Killer Deathscyther: 17$ with shipping.

Beyblade Burst God layer Black String launcher: 17$ with shipping.

Storm Spriggan: 22$ with shipping.

Alter Chronos: 17$ with shipping.

Random Volume 7: 22$ with shipping.

Random Volume 9: 22$ with shipping.

Dual Layer System:

Xeno Excalibur: 22$ with shipping.

Lost Longinus: 25$ with shipping.

Wild Wyern: 22$ with shipping.

Jail Jormungand: 17$ with shipping.

Kaiser Kerebus: 17$ with shipping.

Unlock Unicorn: 17$ with shipping.

Random Volume 4: 22$ with shipping.

Beast Behemoth: 17$ with shipping.

B-64 BEYBLADE SUPER CUSTOM SET HEAVY Ver: 57$ with shipping.

B-65 BEYBLADE SUPER CUSTOM SET SPEED : 57 $ with shipping.

Other:

WBBA Burst Beyblade Box: 40$ with shipping.

Random Volume 10: 22$ with Shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, All of my stuff is Takara Tomy. There's also a shipping fee, but that's calculated by where you live. Shipping will be 30$ maximum. I realize that's a lot, but that's fo 1 kg of Beyblade, so If that ends up being the price, I would highly recommend you to buy as much as you want to so that it is worth it for you. 

If ya' have a question or two, don't hesitate to fire me a private message. Prices are non-negotiable, and I will provide you with the tracking information. All payment is from Paypal. I have an eBay account but I can't sell internationally on it so I'm not listing it. If you want more proof of my credibility, you can see my account and it has a 100% rating.
Since this is your original selling thread, I'll be bumping this to tell you that sellers should only have one selling thread. I'll be closing your other threads.
(Jul. 26, 2018  2:01 PM)Mage Wrote: Since this is your original selling thread, I'll be bumping this to tell you that sellers should only have one selling thread. I'll be closing your other threads.

Okay mate, thanks for letting me know!