[Selling]  Burst starters, boosters, layers, and more

Selling locally in NY and through eBay for now.
Intereated in evil SPIRRIGAN and gold Spiriggan Requium please
(Mar. 11, 2018  1:56 AM)OZMIC BLINK182 Wrote: Intereated in evil SPIRRIGAN and gold Spiriggan Requium please

I'll PM you.
i have alter chronos and blaze ragnaruk
I hate to hit on a fellow wbo forum member but your prices are super overpriced.
I just sell them between 10-15 dollars including shipping world wide
(Mar. 14, 2018  6:34 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I hate to hit on a fellow wbo forum member but your prices are super overpriced.

The rates are competitive with other US sellers on eBay. They also don't necessarily reflect what I'd sell items for outside of eBay. I just haven't had a chance to fully update the post since the 20% off sale ended.

(Mar. 14, 2018  2:40 PM)Tornadomist147 Wrote: I just sell them between 10-15 dollars including shipping world wide

You should create your own thread.
what are you prices on items. eg god chips screw trident and cheaper layers
How to create a thread

Sorry its my bro talking

I know how to create sorry
Take advantage of the eBay sitewide 15% off coupon that's good until 7PM (Pacific Time) tonight

It's over now.
(Mar. 10, 2018  1:37 AM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Below is a list of what I'm selling. All items are brand new and never used. I accept PAYPAL and prefer to ship within US.

PM with an offer if you're interested in anything on the list.

Starters
  • B-00 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt Gold Ver. WHF18
Boosters
  • B-00 Limited Amaterios.7M.X
  • B-101 03: Valkyrie .1F.E
  • B-103 Screw Trident.8B.Wd
Layers
  • WBBA Evil Legend Spriggan
  • God Valkyrie Holy Knight
  • B-00 WBBA Limited Edition Layer Set
  • BG-08 01: Inferno Ifrit
  • BG-08 02: Acid Anubis
  • BG-08 03: Killer Deathscyther
  • BG-08 04: Maximum Garuda
  • BG-08 05: Screw Trident
God chips
  • Strike god chip (gold)
  • Strike god chip (red)
  • Strike god chip (black)
  • Strike god chip (white)

could you bring the, evil legend spriggan layer + god valk hk layer + god chip to the tournament on sunday ? ill be there and can make an offer in person if its cool, (i saw that you were also registered)
What molds are the remaining God Chips?
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:04 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: What molds are the remaining God Chips?

The red one says A4 and the gold one says A2.

(Mar. 22, 2018  5:00 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: could you bring the, evil legend spriggan layer + god valk hk layer + god chip to the tournament on sunday ? ill be there and can make an offer in person if its cool, (i saw that you were also registered)

Yeah, that's cool. I think I'll have Z Achilles and Winning Valkyrie by then too.
(Mar. 22, 2018  3:29 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:04 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: What molds are the remaining God Chips?

(Mar. 22, 2018  5:00 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: could you bring the, evil legend spriggan layer + god valk hk layer + god chip to the tournament on sunday ? ill be there and can make an offer in person if its cool, (i saw that you were also registered)

Yeah, that's cool. I think I'll have Z Achilles and Winning Valkyrie by then too.

I'd definitely be interested in the z Achilles instead if it comes in by then. I'm just not sure exactly how much cash I will have on me. But I'll try to be at the tournament early, so try and find me and reserve me a zA instead (if it's cool, and I'm definitely gonna make an offer bro) good looks btw
(Mar. 10, 2018  1:37 AM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Below is a list of what I'm selling. All items are brand new and never used. I accept PAYPAL and prefer to ship within US.

PM with an offer if you're interested in anything on the list.

Starters
  • B-00 Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt Gold Ver. WHF18
Boosters
  • B-00 Limited Amaterios.7M.X
  • B-101 03: Valkyrie .1F.E
  • B-103 Screw Trident.8B.Wd
Layers
  • WBBA Evil Legend Spriggan
  • God Valkyrie Holy Knight
  • B-00 WBBA Limited Edition Layer Set
  • BG-08 01: Inferno Ifrit
  • BG-08 02: Acid Anubis
  • BG-08 03: Killer Deathscyther
  • BG-08 04: Maximum Garuda
  • BG-08 05: Screw Trident
God chips
  • Strike god chip (gold)
  • Strike god chip (red)
  • Strike god chip (black)
  • Strike god chip (white)

i'm interested in the evil spriggan where are you selling it?? aswell are you gonna sell super z beys cause i'm interested if you have E.P or Z.A
how much for the Gold Spriggan Requiem?
(Mar. 22, 2018  3:29 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote:

Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't realize they weren't the regular god chips. But if you get any of those in A-molds, I'd be interested.
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:05 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: how much for the Gold Spriggan Requiem?

PM an offer
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:42 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2018  3:29 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: The red one says A4 and the gold one says A2.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't realize they weren't the regular god chips. But if you get any of those in A-molds, I'd be interested.

The metal God chips or something else?
Not metal, the regular ones. The A-mold ones are superior if you happen to find them, (slightly bigger, making less bursting) but it's a thing of chance.
Updated OP with photo links and inventory.
Ebay has a 20% off everything sale today only and I am selling Corocoro Cho Z Remodeling set! You can get the set for about $72, with free shipping (US only) using the code PICKDADSGIFT.
Would anybody be interested in buying some beys locally?

I’m thinking of getting some space at a holiday market in Manhattan but I want to know if people would be interested first. It’d be on a Sunday in mid-December. I’d have Takara Tomy products including stadiums, beys, launchers, layers, etc.
Rex do you still have evil spriggan/gold strike god chip?