[Selling]  Boss's Blade Shop

Well I need some cash to spend on other things, and I've got quite a few blades laying around that I really have no use for, so I'm putting them up for sale. I live in Australia, and can ship overseas, but you have to pay for shipping. Serious buyers only please, if interested, pm me offers.
(All blades are Takara)

NIB
Plastics

Driger V2
Driger G
Gaia Dragoon G
Dragoon G
Voltic Ape
Burning Kerberous

HMS

Wolborg MS
Dragoon MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Draciel MS

Also have most of the beyblade manga (do not have vol 1,2 or 5) if anyone is interested.
I have a few yes - got 4 that are out of box, 3 that are still NIB (come with Dragoon, Gaia and Draciel MS).
Im new and i don't kno much about prices but how much for voltic ape
Pm me offers. The way I see it, you should be paying for it how much you think it's worth.
I recommend that you don't even contact this seller.

If the transaction happens to fall through due to immensely high shipping rates (twice what I pay usually), he will be rude, snide and sarcastic, and just say you wasted his time. He will also put you on his 'ignore' list and not accept and PMs from you for further discussion.

I 100% must say that you should not engage in PMing him an offer.

Edit: His messages also won't make sense.

Edit 2: Go for Valentin, Tempestas, Dreamborn and Yugi Jyudai. Between them they should have the beys you're looking for. If not, ebay would suffice. Just don't use Boss.
Post a picture of your goods and I'll possibly make an offer.

I've gotten ripped off too many times.
(May. 05, 2010  9:56 PM)Corey Wrote: Post a picture of your goods and I'll possibly make an offer.

I've gotten ripped off too many times.

If you got ripped off, did you use paypal's resolution centre to get your money back?
One item never came in the mail, from a well respected seller.

The other time was an item-for-item trade.

Neither of which fall under Paypals TOS.
your item that never came in the mail wasn't the seller's fault. They worry about them just as much as you do, and once they send it it's out of their hands. You weren't ripped off, it was lost in the mail. It's most definitely very unlucky, however the seller didn't rip you off.
(May. 08, 2010  5:34 AM)momiji manju Wrote: your item that never came in the mail wasn't the seller's fault. They worry about them just as much as you do, and once they send it it's out of their hands. You weren't ripped off, it was lost in the mail. It's most definitely very unlucky, however the seller didn't rip you off.

This thread isn't about how I never received items that I paid for.

Lets get on topic, shall we?
Ignore the dear Captain, he has some issues he needs to sort out. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.
... ^ see what I mean?

Honestly, I'd recommend Dreamborn, Yugi Jyudai, Tempestas007 and Valentin over Boss, and that's even after I had a disagreement with Dreamborn.
(May. 08, 2010  1:21 PM)Boss Wrote: Ignore the dear Captain, he has some issues he needs to sort out. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks. I don't doubt you, I just want to make sure you have the items Smile
i really want to get arial were do i get him at a low price [and not fake]post me a answer.
I'm probably necroing this thread, but are you still selling dragoon ms?
He hasn't even been online for two months now...
Dragoon Galaxy.

Will USD work?
Dragoon Galaxy is available very easily off ebay. Just get it off there.
Do you have any HWS metal faces?
Obviously not since they're not there and also there are many other places to get them.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:47 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Do you have any HWS metal faces?

HWS Metal Face?