Selling Beyblades!!!!

I am not selling at this time!! for those who have already asked I will see what I can do...

Selling blades and stadium PM me!!!

List of Beyblades In Stock!

(All Beyblades are used but in good condition)

Beyblade NameTongue_outrice:
PF - Driger F/regular Driger F (2) $10 (each)
PF - Galman/regular Glaman$10 (each)
PF - Seaborg 2/regular Seaborg 2 $10 (each)
Dark Dragoon (2)$40 (each)
Dark Dranzer$40 (each)
Also have Brand New Dark Driger,
Dranzer, and Draciel $50 (each)
Dranzer V2 (2)$15 (each)
Wolborg 4 EG$10 (each)
Gigars EG$10 (each)
Dranzer G (2)$10 (each)
Wyborg (3)$10 (each)
Draceil V (2)$10 (each)
Draceil Fortress (2)$10 (each)
Draciel S (2)$12 (each)
Seaborg$10 (each)
Metal Driger (Japanese with HMC)$15 (each)
Burning Kerberous$15 (each)
Dranzer F (2)$10 (each)
BBA Galzzy/regular Galzzy$10 (each)
Draceil V2 (2)$15 (each)
Driger G (2)$10 (each)
Driger V2 (2)$20 (each)
Dragoon Victory (2)$15 (each)
HMS Phantom Fox$15 (each)
HMS Advance Striker$15 (each)
HMS Thunder Serpent$15 (each)
HMS Dragoon MS $15 (each)
Master Dranzer (2)$10 (each)
Driger V$15 (each)
Metal Dranzer $15 (each)
Trypio (takara)$10 (each)
Vortex Ape (2)$15 (each)
Wolborg 1$15 (each)
Dragoon Fighter (3)$10 (each)
Dranzer V$15 (each)
Auto Change Balancer$15 (each)
Salamolyon$10 (each)
Knight Dranzer$10 (each)
Spike Lizard (Ultra Rare Japanese exclusive)--------------$20 (EACH) Rare and one of a kind
exclusive)--------------$25 (EACH) Rare and one of a kind

STADIUMS:

Cyber Draciel$15 (each)
Super$55 (each)
Tornado normal$55 (each)
Tornado Balance (HMS)$55 (each)
nice do you take canada money? i like the dragoon ms's price
ive pmed you for a few things Smile
Hmm,is Tornado normal Tornado Balance?
funny, didn't know there was a phantom force driger f.

One of a kind = not real?
your keyblader from youtube........... RIGHT?
Why did you change your prices? Thats pretty slack once youve posted you shouldnt change the prices just wheneer you want! i was actually going to get stuff off you but now theres no way Grr
yeah thats low, actualy illegal; false advertising. oh and btw, the prices that you have up now i dnt think any1 will pay
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:16 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Why did you change your prices? Thats pretty slack once youve posted you shouldnt change the prices just wheneer you want! i was actually going to get stuff off you but now theres no way Grr

Free world. Different stores change their prices all the time, if you have a problem with his prices then shop somewhere else.
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:59 PM)Nick Wrote: Free world. Different stores change their prices all the time, if you have a problem with his prices then shop somewhere else.

yeah, BUT THIS ISNT A SHOP, this is 1 person tryng to sell severely over priced USED beyblades,and increasing the prices as soon as there is some interest
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:59 PM)Nick Wrote: Free world. Different stores change their prices all the time, if you have a problem with his prices then shop somewhere else.

Its a free world with rules and common curtisy. Shops prices dont get pushed up out of no where. If they change its because its on sale or in a clearance and i was already pursuing something while he changed the prices. Did you know that before you decided to post? because id imagine you didnt. So id suggest not bossing me around and posting when you actually know what your talking about.

edit: id say way more but i dont want to get into trouble.
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:14 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: your keyblader from youtube........... RIGHT?

Actually it does sound like him. He has two accounts if it is. Plus you can get screwed now you changed the prices.
guys, he can change the prices if he wants.
I will change back price but you guys have to give me a little time I am having problems with stuff right now so I can't sell and yes I will lower prices!!!
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: funny, didn't know there was a phantom force driger f.

One of a kind = not real?

I think by PF Driger F and Galman he meant MMS. Speechless
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:05 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Its a free world with rules and common curtisy. Shops prices dont get pushed up out of no where. If they change its because its on sale or in a clearance and i was already pursuing something while he changed the prices. Did you know that before you decided to post? because id imagine you didnt. So id suggest not bossing me around and posting when you actually know what your talking about.

edit: id say way more but i dont want to get into trouble.

actually I didn't know you sent me a message so I changed the price!
If you're not selling, you don't need a topic for it.