[Selling]  Beyblade TT Dead Hades 11t/z' confirmed

Selling/Trading this Bey...

https://ibb.co/0mdfGDV
[Image: DSC-0121-1.jpg]

I take payment via PayPal.
$50 USD free shipping for U.S/Canada. $12 International Shipping.

Looking for:

Level Chips (Red/Blue/Pearl Yellow, Gold/Silver)
Z-Achilles (Red/Crimson Ver.)
Drain Fafnir (Red/White/Blue Kuji Prize Ver.)
Shelter Regulus 8'B Ds' x2
(Dec. 07, 2018  5:05 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Sent you a pm

Hey. You wouldn't be interested in trading would you?
I have a red drain but its from the god customise set
also I traded start but still have zepher and 7

nvm i got the combo wrong the combo is 8 metiore spiral and i have all the parts
Hey is this still for sale? And are there any other Beyblades you would trade for dead hades? And if it's still for sale how would I buy/trade for it?
Thank you!
From Dylbot2048
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:40 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote: Hey is this still for sale? And are there any other Beyblades you would trade for dead hades? And if it's still for sale how would I buy/trade for it?
Thank you!
From Dylbot2048

I know you didn't ask me but if you are interested I am selling Dead Hades for 70 USD with free shipping
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:13 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:40 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote: Hey is this still for sale? And are there any other Beyblades you would trade for dead hades? And if it's still for sale how would I buy/trade for it?
Thank you!
From Dylbot2048

I know you didn't ask me but if you are interested I am selling Dead Hades for 70 USD with free shipping

Thank you for telling me I am interested! Could I trade for it instead I have eight Takara Tomy bey and a LOT of Hasbro Beyblades I have most Hasbro Switchstrikes and 4 beys from random booster 13 or lower the price because I live in Australia. I don't care how I get Dead Hades I just want one. Thank you for offering!
The gold or silver level chips are enough to trade. But If you want the drain fafnir white or blue versions, you’re gonna have to give up more because the white one is twice more valuable than dH and the blue cersion is x4 more valuable.
(Jan. 19, 2019  10:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The gold or silver level chips are enough to trade. But If you want the drain fafnir white or blue versions, you’re gonna have to give up more because the white one is twice more valuable than dH and the blue cersion is x4 more valuable.

Oh, I don't have a level chip I do have a Fafnir but 1. It's Hasbro 2. I don't want to trade and 3. it's kind of old. So will you expect anything else? I have a couple of the beys from random booster 13 and a lot more?
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:03 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  10:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The gold or silver level chips are enough to trade. But If you want the drain fafnir white or blue versions, you’re gonna have to give up more because the white one is twice more valuable than dH and the blue cersion is x4 more valuable.

Oh, I don't have a level chip I do have a Fafnir but 1. It's Hasbro 2. I don't want to trade and 3. it's kind of old. So will you expect anything else? I have a couple of the beys from random booster 13 and a lot more?

Why the carp are you telling me? I’m not selling dH, and if ultra wants the white fafnir or the blue one, he’s gonna need to give up more because those beys are over twice more valuable than dH.
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:07 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:03 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote: Oh, I don't have a level chip I do have a Fafnir but 1. It's Hasbro 2. I don't want to trade and 3. it's kind of old. So will you expect anything else? I have a couple of the beys from random booster 13 and a lot more?

Why the carp are you telling me? I’m not selling dH, and if ultra wants the white fafnir or the blue one, he’s gonna need to give up more because those beys are over twice more valuable than dH.

Oh, so you only take rip-offs? Okay, there was someone else willing to sell me dead hades so I will keep looking. Thanks for your time I guess...
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:12 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:07 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Why the carp are you telling me? I’m not selling dH, and if ultra wants the white fafnir or the blue one, he’s gonna need to give up more because those beys are over twice more valuable than dH.

Oh, so you only take rip-offs? Okay, there was someone else willing to sell me dead hades so I will keep looking. Thanks for your time I guess...

You may have misunderstood. I was and am still offering Dead Hades for 70 usd
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:12 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:07 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Why the carp are you telling me? I’m not selling dH, and if ultra wants the white fafnir or the blue one, he’s gonna need to give up more because those beys are over twice more valuable than dH.

First of all, “Ultragamer” and “jade_juper” who are selling dH not me. So pay attention to who’s who. Second of all, I’m only stating that what he’s looking for trade is a bit too much.
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  11:12 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote: Oh, so you only take rip-offs? Okay, there was someone else willing to sell me dead hades so I will keep looking. Thanks for your time I guess...

First of all, “Ultragamer” and “jade_juper” who are selling dH not me. So pay attention to who’s who. Second of all, I’m only stating that what he’s looking for trade is a bit too much.
Oh thanks, then why did you reply? If you're not selling it?
Would you be able to negotiate the price?
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:18 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Would you be able to negotiate the price?

Me? If so, then how much?
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:17 AM)DylBot2048 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  6:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: First of all, “Ultragamer” and “jade_juper” who are selling dH not me. So pay attention to who’s who. Second of all, I’m only stating that what he’s looking for trade is a bit too much.
Oh thanks, then why did you reply? If you're not selling it?

I reply to you to clear the misunderstanding since you are too lazy to realize who’s who?. Again, I was to state a fact to ultragamer that he/she needs to offer up more with the fact that he/she is making a trade search that is way over the top( already mentioned, the white and blue fafnirs are more expensive than dH)
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:30 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  2:18 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Would you be able to negotiate the price?

Me? If so, then how much?

Idk I’ll probably be able to make up the money, I just wanna get a good bey for an upcoming tournament, I wanna build one and I’ve done some research on hades energy layer and it’s pretty good.
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:08 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:30 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Me? If so, then how much?

Idk I’ll probably be able to make up the money, I just wanna get a good bey for an upcoming tournament, I wanna build one and I’ve done some research on hades energy layer and it’s pretty good.

So you wouldn'tbe interested? Yeah, dead hades is supposedly among the best attack tyoe layers I hear, and zephyr' and turn are also top tier.
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:17 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:08 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Idk I’ll probably be able to make up the money, I just wanna get a good bey for an upcoming tournament, I wanna build one and I’ve done some research on hades energy layer and it’s pretty good.

So you wouldn'tbe interested? Yeah, dead hades is supposedly among the best attack tyoe layers I hear, and zephyr' and turn are also top tier.

No I am interested, just need some time to make up the money
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:01 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  5:17 AM)jade_juper Wrote: So you wouldn'tbe interested? Yeah, dead hades is supposedly among the best attack tyoe layers I hear, and zephyr' and turn are also top tier.

No I am interested, just need some time to make up the money

Great! Hope to hear from you then!
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:14 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  4:01 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote: No I am interested, just need some time to make up the money

Great! Hope to hear from you then!
Yeah!

Would you be willing to lower the price?

Where you selling from?