[Selling]  Beyblade Sale 25% Japan Tsunami Releif Donation

in the background of ms beys, i saw black dranzers or not?
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:21 PM)Finester Wrote: in the background of ms beys, i saw black dranzers or not?

yea I have 3, one brand new in packaging, 1 in mint condition, and one that has been used a bit with the tip needing some work done
at the moment none are for sale
wow 3 i have only 1 xD how much can cost a black dranzer misb?
That would depend on where you got it from really.
do you have an attack ring with all stickers of a dranzer f? (not with bit chip)
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:45 AM)Finester Wrote: do you have an attack ring with all stickers of a dranzer f? (not with bit chip)

sorry but the only things I am willing to sell, are listed here. If I manage to get one in a future lot purchase, I will let you know
If you still got the Dragoon MS, I PM'ed you.
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:40 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: If you still got the Dragoon MS, I PM'ed you.

replied
Is shipping included in your prices?
(Nov. 02, 2010  3:52 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: Is shipping included in your prices?

pm explanation sent
how much for meto l drago want it badle pm me asap.
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:22 AM)burningphoenix Wrote: how much for meto l drago want it badle pm me asap.

My first post clearly states to pm me offers
you have a pm
final update for a while......really late lol
What the hellxD
You area lucky man,your auction are really going for stellar prices
updated first post with EBAY ITEMS!!

go go go go round 2

please read OP for pricing reasoning
updated items, check OP for link to Ebay page
updated with 6 plastic items on ebay. 25% per auction ending value will be donated to the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund - a GlobalGiving Project

check OP
dudue that is a very good thing to do. I will try 100% to win thatt auction. Unless i can just make you an offer and then you can just stop the auction?
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:15 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: dudue that is a very good thing to do. I will try 100% to win thatt auction. Unless i can just make you an offer and then you can just stop the auction?

replied, and thank you