[Selling]  Beyblade Hasbro

Hasbro Beyblade EG™

There are noticeable scuffs and marks on the attack ring with some dents wear.
Not sure if EG works because its old so please consider this as non-working.
No EG Winder key, but I may give a launcher and ripcord if I have any lying around.

Images temporarily removed.
The attack ring appears custom. It looks painted and it does not have the plastic shine the base does nor does it have the same shine my own Ocean Wrath G does.

I own Ocean Wrath G and there should not be a difference between the base and attached ring. Very odd.

It looks great, though. Just, odd.
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:04 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The attack ring appears custom. It looks painted and it does not have the plastic shine the base does nor does it have the same shine my own Ocean Wrath G does.

I own Ocean Wrath G and there should not be a difference between the base and attached ring. Very odd.

See im not so sure because under the AR has the Hasbro 2003 stamp. Im just wondering whether someone coated it to match it the anime. There is nothing to peel off either so this makes me think this is how its supposed to be like.
I got one question. How Much?
(Apr. 24, 2020  9:02 AM)ApollonStriker Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:04 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The attack ring appears custom. It looks painted and it does not have the plastic shine the base does nor does it have the same shine my own Ocean Wrath G does.

See im not so sure because under the AR has the Hasbro 2003 stamp. Im just wondering whether someone coated it to match it the anime. There is nothing to peel off either so this makes me think this is how its supposed to be like.

This is likely it!

Very cool & impressive.