[Selling]  Bey Fray topic

(Aug. 05, 2010  7:01 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:58 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: By rules i assume you mean the WBO tournament rules... 2 things
1)This is not the place to post this
2)There not that hard to understand. What is so complicated about them? Is the idea of a beyblade not spinning means you lose to hard to understand

Well, it would depend on what he's referring to ... There are rules at the beginning of this thread, also, which he may not understand.

You've become really snappy recently; you might want to tone it down a bit.

yea ive noticed uve been quite mean Angry

aslo ill be selling a dragoon mf and il be looking for bb-10
I will admit i was wrong for snapping on SerpentKing but BSkull I clearly posted you the link to the guide and you said you were confused and didn't know if they accepted paypal when in my G market guide I clearly pointed that out.

I think the reason i'm snapping is because of all the noobs no flipping reading, even when your posting them the links and they still fail to read it. Again sorry for snapping, and going off on this tangent on this thread

Also sorry to Daegor42 for bringing this into his thread
(Aug. 05, 2010  7:14 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I will admit i was wrong for snapping on SerpentKing but BSkull I clearly posted you the link to the guide and you said you were confused and didn't know if they accepted paypal when in my G market guide I clearly pointed that out.

I think the reason i'm snapping is because of all the noobs no flipping reading, even when your posting them the links and they still fail to read it. Again sorry for snapping, and going off on this tangent on this thread

lol i understand
I will put money down to whoever sells an organized beyblade box o.o
(Aug. 05, 2010  7:14 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I will admit i was wrong for snapping on SerpentKing but BSkull I clearly posted you the link to the guide and you said you were confused and didn't know if they accepted paypal when in my G market guide I clearly pointed that out.

Lol sorry double post

But thats why the mods are here. we let them worry about all the stuff and we just sit back and enjoy everything else xP