[Selling]  BLACK DRANZER!! BLACK DRANZER BIT BEAST!! HASBRO

BLACK DRANZER FOR SALE on ebay

It is located in the UK, will post world wide but will need to look into postal cost.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0476457249

No offers or swaps etc. Just buy it now please.

Any questions pm me.
Uhm, $150 USD for a used Black Dranzer seems rather high, no offense.
That price is ridiculous, honestly who ever pays that has NO SENSE AT ALL!!.
thats crazy high
as if any1 would pay that but tbf you can make an offer
I got one and it has opened but never used and someone want to buy it to me 15£ without shipping hah I have no sticker on it than the bit beast sticker and I have all the part stickers may be I keep the box somewhere... anyway too much for a use black dranzer...
Sorry Darkfox but I think that you were over priced even for your Black Dranzer It's not a special beyblade in any sort with it's real market value between $20 - 30 USD depending on the seller, not $70 - 150 USD.
100P POUNDS! THATS THROUGH THE ROOF! Id only buy it if I was a millionaire!
Just because you're a millionaire doesn't mean you should waste your money on ridiculously over priced goods.
That's way too much money. Plus if you look at the person's feedback, it's only 39.
Feedback Number generally =/= important
feedback % does.
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:17 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry Darkfox but I think that you were over priced even for your Black Dranzer It's not a special beyblade in any sort with it's real market value between $20 - 30 USD depending on the seller, not $70 - 150 USD.

hey well for the rarity of the item, never mind the fact of the age. and the fact it is still on the runners. i dont think i got away with too bad of a price. i already have 2 but i wanted a mint one
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:55 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2010  10:17 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry Darkfox but I think that you were over priced even for your Black Dranzer It's not a special beyblade in any sort with it's real market value between $20 - 30 USD depending on the seller, not $70 - 150 USD.

hey well for the rarity of the item, never mind the fact of the age. and the fact it is still on the runners. i dont think i got away with too bad of a price. i already have 2 but i wanted a mint one

This is selling for the appropriate price, not $70 and most defiantly not $150.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEYBLADE-HASBRO-2005...500wt_1154
what kind of person would sell this bey at so high of a price? however instead of telling you how dumb you are being, i will give you advice

i recomend starting the bid at around $50USD. i dought it will go higher than 70 though. However you are better of doing that then the stupid price you have now. Personally, I myself would never go past 50. I would rather hunt down cheaper priced Black Dranzers. I have seen some sell at $30USD. Considering that yours is used, start it at 40 or 45. you will see much more results

Long story short, change it or no one (except a complete idiot) would buy this.
(Sep. 22, 2010  11:49 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  5:55 AM)DarkFox Wrote:

This is selling for the appropriate price, not $70 and most defiantly not $150.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEYBLADE-HASBRO-2005...500wt_1154

to be more specific, the only reason I had the buy it now option was because it was a second chance offer. it was a normal auction that went much higher and i guess they didnt pay. so I had no choice at that point. like I said, I now have 3: one with a beat up tip, one thats pretty great condition, and now this mint one
Lol 100 pounds ? I got mine for $20 USD.
And pounds converts into so much more USD = even more AUD. ;(
Having a low currency conversion rate is really annoying.

Why don't you just accept one of the offers you received ? Tongue_out