[Selling]  BEYS FOR SALE!!!!!!

My name is Jere3051 and I have quit beyblade 6 months ago and i'm now looking for someone to buy all my beyblade stuff. most of it is in good condition, except for a few. it includes 7 stadiums, 44-48 beys.(most are hasbro), 40 something launchers, 3 grips(including a 3 segment grip). If you are interested in buying the products, just reply. (We are going to treat this as an auction). the auction will end on the 25th. starting price is 50$. Good Luck Smile (I will post a picture later on so don't worry.)
You need to have a photo of what you're selling along with a piece of paper with your username on it.
Hey i am interested in buying some but not all, i just needed a new string launcher 105 track and hf/s tip i would pay $10-$15 dolors for them.

(Dec. 17, 2012  4:49 AM)Jere3051 Wrote: My name is Jere3051 and I have quit beyblade 6 months ago and i'm now looking for someone to buy all my beyblade stuff. most of it is in good condition, except for a few. it includes 7 stadiums, 44-48 beys.(most are hasbro), 40 something launchers, 3 grips(including a 3 segment grip). If you are interested in buying the products, just reply. (We are going to treat this as an auction). the auction will end on the 25th. starting price is 50$. Good Luck Smile (I will post a picture later on so don't worry.)

UPDATE: I will no longer be posting the auction up on here, but it will be up on Kijiji soon. and the auction date has been pushed back 2-3 weeks. I'll send the link as soon ASAP.
how much for 3 segment launcher grip but I want to see the beys and the condition of the bey