[Selling]  BEYBLADE CRUSADE Selling Thread

Selling thread for both BEYBLADE CRUSADE and BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3. If you are not going to be attending one of the tournaments, please specify in your post which tournament that you'll be attending.

For anyone who is interested in my stuff, please PM me with an offer and I'll be sure to bring it to whichever tournament that you're attending.

Vulcan Horuseus 145D (NIB)
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Gold, mint)
3 Segment Launcher Grip (White)

Clear Wheels
Ketos (Dark Blue)
L Drago II (Absorb, Purple)
Gemios (Green)
Unicorno

Wheels
Virgo (Purple, used, from RBV2)
Grand
Ray
Galaxy (Blue, used)
Rock x3
Thermal
Storm
Flame x3

Tracks
DF145 x4 (Dark Red, Red, Yellow, Clear Pink)
T125 x3 (Yellow, Clear Yellow, Clear Orange)
145 x2 (Clear Green, White)
105 x2 (Blue x2, Clear Blue, Clear Purple)
100 x2 (Clear Black, Light Blue)
ED145 (Clear Brown)
D125 (Gray)

Bottoms
RF (Clear Dark Blue)
D (Clear Brown)
SF (Clear Pink)
FS (Clear Pink)
LF (Clear Blue)
XF (Light Blue)

And, I of course still have what is listed/shown here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-Kei...blade-Shop
I really need an r2f. If anyone has one, reply or pm me.
Pmed
Was that to me? I don't have a pm.
no to Kei
How does no one have an r2f to sell?
(May. 08, 2011  8:07 PM)gurugulu Wrote: How does no one have an r2f to sell?

R2F isn't the most common part to have duplicates of? I mean, I only have one, and I imagine it's the same for a lot of people.
Alright sorry I didn't know that. Anyone have an rf? I'll take that. (Though if you have an r2f I would prefer that.) RF is still okay too.
(May. 08, 2011  10:26 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Alright sorry I didn't know that. Anyone have an rf? I'll take that. (Though if you have an r2f I would prefer that.) RF is still okay too.

Look at the OP! I've got one.
i got a bunch of metal face packs for sale

i got three regular metal face packs, 2 red metal face pack , and one black.

all are $10 a pack, the regular metal faces can be reserved (through PM), the red and black are "first come first serve" (you could say)

other then that, just random parts
does anyone have a ripper to sell really need one il buy it for like $3-$5 or a trinf launcher for $5-$10

PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED ONE
does anyone have a ripper to sell really need one il buy it for like $3-$5 or a trinf launcher for $5-$10

PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED ONE
i forgot to add what i want to buy:

i am looking for a Takara-tomy attack stadium (at the recruitment session three would be preferred), but the chance of me buying one depends on how many MFs i sell...

i guess PM me offers
i am sorry for the double post but...

to those who reserved metal faces for the recruitment session 3, your reserves are now done as you did not show up

so: i have two metal face packs (same price), no reservations allowed

wants: i am looking for a beylauncher suspension, or a launcher rubber. please PM if you have one for sale
I will be selling all of the following:

BB-85 Metal Face Custom Ver. Orange
BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F: D
BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D
BB-108 L Drago Destroy F: S
BB-109 Random Booster Volume 7

Amounts start by the case so don't worry too much. I should have more, but this is the starter list.
Does anyone have a CS that they can sell to me?
I've got too many grips, so I've added a 3 Segment Launcher Grip (White) to my selling list in the OP, as well as a brand new Ray, Unicorno, and D125.
Kei, so basically every part in the bey which doesn't have a use anymore LOL.
and Deikalio, by amounts do you mean how many you have in stock, or money?,As I would be possibly interested in a Baasalt depending on the price.

Like Xman, I would be willing to buy a CS from someone. However I won't "compete" with him for it.
(May. 20, 2011  11:18 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kei, so basically every part in the bey which doesn't have a use anymore LOL.

Ray is seriously cool guys, buy it from me!!
lol i might be selling a killer eagle,rushing boar, blue rushing boar, purple trypio.

all NIB/NIP? coz i just opened the random booster to see what was inside, other then that everything is intact i will probbaly also have a dragoon g NIB and the usual 3 hms
pm offers ;3
I'll be buying a Lightning at this event, preferrably Hasbro, as one of the "wings" of lightning broke off.
Obviously less than retail price, PM me if you wish to sell one.

And, still looking for the CS for a decent price as well.
Does anyone want quetz? I've got 3.
gulu, I've got r2f for you.
Deikailo, where can I find you on Saturday and how will I know who you are? I'm interested in buying some of the beyblades you mentioned in this thread. Thanks!
(May. 26, 2011  9:25 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: Deikailo, where can I find you on Saturday and how will I know who you are? I'm interested in buying some of the beyblades you mentioned in this thread. Thanks!

I told her to hang out near the Parts Draft table, haha.