[Selling]  BB-10 Attack Type Stadiums

Hello. I am selling 2 BB-10 Stadiums. One Clear one with Dark Blue Stadium Walls and one Black with Red Stadium Walls.

You can check out the listings on eBay here:

Clear BB-10:https://www.ebay.com/itm/313896990038?mk...632-2357-0

Black BB-10:https://www.ebay.com/itm/313896988352?mk...632-2357-0
I don’t think anyone is willing to buy some plastic for $200. It would probably be cheaper to get a woodcarver to make one for you than to buy these, which honestly sounds like a good idea now that I think about it.
(Mar. 03, 2022  12:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I don’t think anyone is willing to buy some plastic for  $200. It would probably be cheaper to get a woodcarver to make one for you than to buy these, which honestly sounds like a good idea now that I think about it.
Wow you're a genius man. Who would have thought that "some plastic" was only produced in small quantities in 2008. I should go chop a tree down in my back yard and start making them. Thanks for the idea.
(Mar. 03, 2022  12:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I don’t think anyone is willing to buy some plastic for $200. It would probably be cheaper to get a woodcarver to make one for you than to buy these, which honestly sounds like a good idea now that I think about it.

(Mar. 03, 2022  7:03 AM)BeyFan111 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2022  12:20 AM)Orbit Wrote: I don’t think anyone is willing to buy some plastic for  $200. It would probably be cheaper to get a woodcarver to make one for you than to buy these, which honestly sounds like a good idea now that I think about it.
Wow you're a genius man. Who would have thought that "some plastic" was only produced in small quantities in 2008. I should go chop a tree down in my back yard and start making them. Thanks for the idea.

While $200 is certainly overpriced, it isn't appropriate to have that tone in someone's selling thread, Orbit. If you don't have any intention of buying something from a user, it is best to avoid commenting on their Selling thread, much less being being disparaging while you're at it. It takes a whole lot more than what you said to make a precise stadium..

BeyFan, the BB-10 was not 'only produced in small quantities in 2008'. It was in production for multiple years in Japan as a standalone release as well as in many sets. I know your primary purpose is to upsell the stadium, but try not to be too bold. You can find a BB-10 on Mercari with some frequency for well under half of this price.
(Mar. 04, 2022  3:27 AM)Dan Wrote:

(Mar. 03, 2022  7:03 AM)BeyFan111 Wrote: Wow you're a genius man. Who would have thought that "some plastic" was only produced in small quantities in 2008. I should go chop a tree down in my back yard and start making them. Thanks for the idea.

While $200 is certainly overpriced, it isn't appropriate to have that tone in someone's selling thread, Orbit. If you don't have any intention of buying something from a user, it is best to avoid commenting on their Selling thread, much less being being disparaging while you're at it. It takes a whole lot more than what you said to make a precise stadium..

BeyFan, the BB-10 was not 'only produced in small quantities in 2008'. It was in production for multiple years in Japan as a standalone release as well as in many sets. I know your primary purpose is to upsell the stadium, but try not to be too bold. You can find a BB-10 on Mercari with some frequency for well under half of this price.

My bad, Sorry. Thanks for putting me in my place.
(Mar. 04, 2022  3:27 AM)Dan Wrote:

(Mar. 03, 2022  7:03 AM)BeyFan111 Wrote: Wow you're a genius man. Who would have thought that "some plastic" was only produced in small quantities in 2008. I should go chop a tree down in my back yard and start making them. Thanks for the idea.

You are right about the stadium being produced for multiple years however it was always in limited quantities. If you can find me a BB-10 on Mercari for half the price I have mine up for please link me to it. I will gladly buy it.
[Image: gGXrIJM.png]This is not exactly BB-10 only but here is a link:

https://jp.mercari.com/item/m84498389149

I am sure someone will pick it up soon now that it’s linked here.  Ofc, you would have to pay for shipping and handling.
I know this was already addressed earlier but this amount of price for a pair of stadiums that are heavily used, and even broken in parts. Kind of a scam IMO.
Is it really that rare? I own one. I think 200$ is a bit too much, no matter how rare it is.
(Apr. 10, 2022  2:25 PM)Retrograde Wrote: Still avaible?

Yes they are