[Selling]  All types of Beyblades for sale! See URL

Hello everyone! I honestly didn't mean dimsum2u any harm by posting on his selling page. He's a good seller as well and he's probably heard of me too. We're just here to provide great Beyblades and spread the word on an awesome game that everyone should take part in! Your welcome to see our store and descriptions, names, etc are all laid out in our store. No worries here as we are one of the best & largest USA sellers around. We welcome offers as well! See our store or shoot me a message anytime! http://stores.shop.ebay.com/2011sizemore
We guarantee our beys to be 100% authentic as well. Thanks much...

Any WBO member can claim 10% off anything in our store as well. Just drop is a message to let us know. We love to hear from bladers!
I call didbs on storm pegasus and grip launcher email me dude we could battle sometime
I also want rock aries also I want the takaratomy grip launcher later
(Dec. 03, 2014  1:18 PM)kydd12 Wrote: I also want rock aries also I want the takaratomy grip launcher later

Don't double post, just edit your first one. And you can't dibs something, anybody can buy it. I would recommend messaging him on eBay rather than here as that is where he is mainly active.
Maybe I´m being a little nitpicky, but I´d recommend editing your thread´s title. It says ALL types of beyblades, but unless some listings don´t show up for me, there are no plastics in your shop.
Sorry for any confusion,
The plastics sold out a while back and I'm still looking for good ones to add back in. It seems like most like the metal fight series and the zero g series Beyblade. Those are my favs as well. If you have any certain one you are searching for, I'd be glad to go through my distributor and see if we can round more up. We take suggestions seriously because it's you guys and gals that make this game as awesome as it is.
I do still have a handful in back stock of the plastics and probably will add them in now.
Also have the plastic fight fusion beys that we just haven't listed because it's slow stock. Thanks much and glad to heat from you. If anyone is in the area, then we'd love to battle or help with a tourney around here.