[Selling]  20% off all the Metal fight beyblades for WBO members

Hi Guys,

We are a UK website selling genuine Takara metal fight beyblades to UK & also ship world wide. We are giving away 20% off for any WBO members of their first order and 10 % off for their repeat orders. This offer is exclusive to WBO members only and please PM us if you like to get the voucher code. Please note, this voucher code is exclusive for the forum members only and can't be used by anyone else.

Why buy from us ?

1. We are the cheapest web shop in UK (by almost 20 % already)
2. Our customer care is second to none and we ship very fast to UK/Europe & USA.
3. We have been selling Japanese toys for almost 7 years now.

Please note, we may not be the cheapest (compare us to Ebay), however with the 20% savings you make and also considering that we are already the cheapest in UK by up to 20 % or more it might be worth checking us out.

You can view all our MFB beyblades in stock here.

http://anytoys.co.uk/beyblades-metal-fig...8_151.html

Please PM us if you need any further info.

Regards
AnyToys

ps: Most of our plastic beyblades are sold out, however we do have some left in stock
Just to let anyone concerned know, anytoys have really fast delivery, and my items have always come well packaged.
I will be sure to order from you once I get my paypal account set up, thanks for the discount Grin
Sorry, We missed out the payment options in the original post.

We accept visa/master debit/credit & paypal. We also accept bank transfer from UK/Europe. Cheque/postal order from UK. We only accept paypal from US customers, however you don't need to have a paypal account to pay us.

Also all our shipment are send out by recorded delivery and trackable.
Yes we do ship to Canada. We do have a lot of customers from Canada & our shipment can be tracked via Canada post. Payment accepted via Master/Visa debit/credit cards. We also accept paypal.
How long is shipment to canada?
We use Royal mail signed for ( trackable) and according to our existing Customers from Toronto it can take between 5-8 working days. You can track it once it is in Canada via Canada post.
Are you going to add new stock any time soon?

EDIT: let me re-phrase that. Are you getting new beyblades soon. Like different kinds.
Hi i was wondering how do we get the 20% off when we do purchase from your store? because im actually new into this site and never bought a MFB yet and would love to buy some. many stores i've seen so far are expensive, due to the shipping and currency convertion. i live in canada but would like to purchase the beyblades from out of origin ratehr then hasbro.
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:05 PM)anytoys Wrote: We are giving away 20% off for any WBO members of their first order and 10 % off for their repeat orders. This offer is exclusive to WBO members only and please PM us if you like to get the voucher code. Please note, this voucher code is exclusive for the forum members only and can't be used by anyone else.
Is this a limited time offer, or will this offer last as long as you're a WBO member?
i was wondering do both the 20% count along with the 10%? like since it will be my first order and i would like to also get more then one of the same product do the discounted percentage combine?
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:38 PM)snot Wrote: i was wondering do both the 20% count along with the 10%? like since it will be my first order and i would like to also get more then one of the same product do the discounted percentage combine?
No, I think they count it as 20% for your first order, then ten on the others you could do afterwards.
Hi Guys,
Sorry for the delay in replying and let me explain again hoe it works

By the way Thanks kai-V for the info and you are correct about how it works.

1. your fist order will be 20 % off and after that your repeat orders will be a 10 % off

2. The initial promotion of 20 % will run until Christmas, however the 10 % repeat offer will be a long time one until we decide to run a different offer or cancel it.

3. To be eligible for the offer you will need to PM us. so we can send you the voucher code. The reason for it is that it is an exclusive offer for members only and not for others.

4. Yes we will be stocking some new beyblades soon.
Can some one please identify this beyblade ?

[Image: beyblade.jpg]

This is part of a limited edition Metal fight DVD set Vol 1 and we can supply the full set (DVD & beyblade) if any one is intrested.
It's a special edition Storm Pegasis.
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:04 PM)anytoys Wrote: [Image: beyblade.jpg]

This is part of a limited edition Metal fight DVD set Vol 1 and we can supply the full set (DVD & beyblade) if any one is intrested.

I'd definitely be interested in that, but only if the DVD will have options for subtitles. Do you know if they will be included (noob question, sorry)?
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:04 PM)anytoys Wrote: Can some one please identify this beyblade ?

[Image: beyblade.jpg]

Gold-fire version Storm Pegasis 105HF, it's sold in Hong Kong.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:54 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'd definitely be interested in that, but only if the DVD will have options for subtitles. Do you know if they will be included (noob question, sorry)?

That's the DVD set that was released in HK, I believe. I don't think it has English subtitles, but I'm not sure.

anytoys, do you think you can get the other DVD volume? The one with the purple Earth Aquila?
i was also wondering is the 20% off of each beyblade that you added to your chart or is it the total purchase?

sorry for all these questions
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:13 PM)snot Wrote: i was also wondering is the 20% off of each beyblade that you added to your chart or is it the total purchase?

... That would turn out to be the same amount...

EDIT: Unless you get non-Beyblade items and those are not applicable for the discount. Hmmm.