[Selling]  1/20 - Special offer for BB-96, BB-121 and more

are there any picture for driger v2 ?
thanks Smile
Hi,
The Dragoon V2 - gamecube limited black ver. and the driger V2, limited stickers Ver. are as below.

Please let me know if anyone is interested Smile
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

do i have to make an offer for dranzer v? because on your gallery, it doenst say the price
Sorry if I sound rude, but can you show me a picture of the Red Dranzer plz?
do u still have Dragoon msuv i will buy if u do
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:57 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: do u still have Dragoon msuv i will buy if u do

She doesn't have it listed, so it has been sold (I should know, cause I bought it).
newsky2:
I am now have a used Dranzer V2 and a NIB Dranzer V, please send me your offer if you're interested.

StormMetal101:
Not at all. Here it is:http://picasaweb.google.com/100111634453567145986/BeybladeEG#5537542355740113618

DragoonRoks:
Yap, I already sold it to BeyFan XD

To all,
I will collect what I sold tonight and updated the post. So far I got a NIB Driger F, Driger V and used Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT...will updated they later today.

Thank you again for your browsing Smile
hi..
i sent you pm.... Smile
dont u have another dragoon ms cause i see a few in ur gallery
She has never had a Dragoon MS, only had the MSUV. And the only HMS beys she is selling now are the two in the title of this thread.
oh okay thanx
All items are listed in 1st post (original post). There will be more in the near future.
My Dragoon MSUV arrived today. Thanks for the fast shipping wwqqyang! Love it and you'll be hearing from me when I return home from my trip, have a list of beys I want to buy from you!
Thanks Beyfan LOL

Hi everyone,
I am just updating some photos and my list in my original post (1st post). I often heard someone would like to buy something but it's hard to find...well, I guess I can find the bey in your mind...so just come back often to look my thread, I will keep searching the beys you want Smile

Thanks for browsing as always!
Add some limited beys on 1st post.

There are some stadiums and more beys to come in near future, thanks Smile
PM sent and can u reserve driger v2 for me im DEFINATELY buying.
BB 96, 97, 98 is in stock, check them out in 1st post Smile
Lots of stock arrived, see the 1st post w/updated Smile
could you try and see if you can get a dragoon MS or MSUV? i will buy immediately if you do Grin
There are loads of people on here selling Dragoon MS... If you rely just her then you might be waiting a while since they're hard to find.
^ there are many people selling Dragoon MS, but none of them have proper stickers. he may be looking for one with proper stickers.
i too have been searching for a dragoon ms... T_T
Hi,

I will have the dragoon ms in the near future, please note my thread w/updated, thanks.
Remember my PM about the ms/msuv Amanda? Hahah also I've been using the tracking service u provided. Thanks!