[Selling]  1/20 - Special offer for BB-96, BB-121 and more

How much for all the Mitsuyas????? do you accept credit card because my paypal has a problem
Just want to let you know, that my pegasis are arrived today safe and sound
Thank you
Galaxy: Sorry, I don't know how to accept credit card without using paypal...
akira2002: Thanks to let me know and you got a pretty blue hell kerbecs too Grin
The championships arrived finally today.. *phew* I was getting a bit worried.. hahaha All in good condition as always.

Thanks
Uwik: it got longer time than usual...don't know why but glad you finally got them Smile
How much is the mercury anubis and the ice blue burn phoenix?
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: How much is the mercury anubis and the ice blue burn phoenix?

Offer a price by pm
Fantastic seller. Willig to negotiate. Got very Rare and good Plastics for a Cheap price. Patient. Replies quickly.
Such a good seller.

Just if anyone was wondering I got Mercury anubis Legend Ver. SET, 2 R2F, Red Driger V2 and purple Driger V for $81 Smile
Hey,
Do you sell Big Bang Pegasis DX set?
@BlackOutCannon, sorry, shipping cost will be killing for this set Unhappy
L drago Destroy Gold on stock, thanks!!
is that a 4 wing spin track on LDRAGO GOLD VER.
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:56 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: is that a 4 wing spin track on LDRAGO GOLD VER.
It's DF 105 LRF
Do you have the original Blue Wing Attacker?
Do you sell any 3 Segment Launcher Grips?
wwqqyang
What colours are there?
oh and also, i dont think Basalt Horogium has a beypoint card~ i thought it only come with BB-71/72/76
Hi, just want to inform you the anubis legend that uwik order is arrived safe and soound, thank you amanda
Are you going to start selling any Scythe Kronos when released?
Anubis legend arrived safely few days ago.. Thanks Smile oh and your forgot about the LDrago face again... Lol. Next shipment then OK? Smile
Do you sell:

-MF-H (face) x1
-230 (track) x1
-CS (bottom) x1

And when will you begin to sell Scythe Kronos?
Uwik: Deeply apology...I must lost my brain that day Unhappy Definitely next time ><~~
@BlackOutCannon: It will be stocked very soon
@BigBangDestiny: Sorry, those parts are not for sell and Scythe Kronos will be soon in stock.