[Selling]  【SELLING】Any Takara Tomy Beyblade (Zero-G, 4D, Metal Fight, Bakuten Shoot)

Hi Beybladers! Starting today im using this page as a medium to sell beyblades, stadiums, accesories, etc, any order you have will be received in personal messages and comments, to make the payment and then send the bey to the country of your residence, you have the choice to choose any bey, only Takara Tomy, the shipment will be available to any country, if you are underage please ask permission to your parents before making the purchase, the shipping method you choose will depend on the price (Economic, Prioritary or EMS), the payment will be customized according to your availability, please leave your questions in the comments, I will answer as soon as possible.

Thank you, FreakBleyder

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakBleyder?feature=mhee
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fchannel.peru
Email: freakbleyderchannel@hotmail.com

[Image: wbologo3.png]

I think you have to put images showing that you own those beys.....Click their photos with a piece of paper with your username written on it.
also mention what method of payment you accept-PayPal,WU Money Transfer,etc.
I guess he means to say that he will buy any bey we want from ebay or other online store
Yes, i believe he is offering a middleman service of some kind.
(Jan. 26, 2013  6:39 PM)dylon blader Wrote: I guess he means to say that he will buy any bey we want from ebay or other online store
yes that's what i mean, especially if you don't live in the US

Are you sure because you are doing like okinawamTS he buy beyblades that everyone who ordered.
Could you possibly do middleman service involving U.S. while you live in Peru? Because I"ve checked your YouTube channel and it shows you live in Peru. Most U.S. sellers don't intend to sell items internationally probably because of international shipping cost or their own personal reason. I've done a sort of middleman service once for beybladers in Greece, where I would go on to ebay and bid/buy that product for them, then they send payment towards me and I'll pay for the item(s) that they wanted. I'm not sure if thats middleman service, but it seems close; please correct me if I am wrong folks.
(Jan. 27, 2013  3:26 AM)BeylordGT (BOT) Wrote: Are you sure because you are doing like okinawamTS he buy beyblades that everyone who ordered.

Yes, im a 100% sure.
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:09 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Could you possibly do middleman service involving U.S. while you live in Peru? Because I"ve checked your YouTube channel and it shows you live in Peru. Most U.S. sellers don't intend to sell items internationally probably because of international shipping cost or their own personal reason. I've done a sort of middleman service once for beybladers in Greece, where I would go on to ebay and bid/buy that product for them, then they send payment towards me and I'll pay for the item(s) that they wanted. I'm not sure if thats middleman service, but it seems close; please correct me if I am wrong folks.

Yes, the service i offer is like a middle man service in the US, but it works better if the buyer live in another country, because he use my shipping method.
how much for bb10 stadium including cheepest shipping to US