[Selling]  ☆ 【 Middleman Service 】 ☆ OkinawamTS Middleman Service on Japanese Sites or shops

so I ordered an attack stadium EMS. okinawam sends me pm on feb 2nd, saying it's shipped out with tracking.

I would've gotten it today, Feb 5th but I wasn't home to receive the package! so it's sitting at the post office and i gotta get it on monday.

but anyway, only took THREE days to get from japan to maryland. usa.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:35 AM)Otsu Wrote: so I ordered an attack stadium EMS. okinawam sends me pm on feb 2nd, saying it's shipped out with tracking.

I would've gotten it today, Feb 5th but I wasn't home to receive the package! so it's sitting at the post office and i gotta get it on monday.

but anyway, only took THREE days to get from japan to maryland. usa.

yea its fast like that Tongue_out
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:25 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Hello pls reply to my PM with the status & if possible a pic of the beys we won in auction

yea as BeyFan said, ill let him know......maybe the emails arent working again? i dont have mine enabled........i just check alot via mobile Tongue_out
Hi! I would like to buy Dragoon V2/Lightning L-Drago/Beypointer as cheap as possible! Pm me for details.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:41 AM)DarkFox Wrote: maybe the emails arent working again? i dont have mine enabled
Email notifications should be fully functional right now.
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:41 AM)DarkFox Wrote: maybe the emails arent working again? i dont have mine enabled

hmm ok

i know he has been busy with some stuff involving preorders so ill get in contact with him
I Only contact with PM , he usually responses to pm's , but he did not respond to my auction part maybe , yes he has not received them yet so i will wait a couple of days more
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:54 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
hmm ok

i know he has been busy with some stuff involving preorders so ill get in contact with him
It could just be that he hasn't enabled them. I had to enable email again.

(Feb. 06, 2011  8:57 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: but he did not respond to my auction part maybe

With me, he never responds to my PMs when I've asked for him to place bids on stuff for me. I've usually had to send him a second PM asking if he bid on items or not. I've noticed that he may not reply, yet still bids on the auction.
Got my stadium today at the post office. Packaging was emaculate. Sturdy box. Bubble wrap. Stadium is in mint condition. Arigato mr. Roboto.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention I got 2 sticker ppacks. Was not expecting them.sweet. :p
Got my BB-10 stadiums today. Great Packing, fast shipping, smoooooth transaction. I will definately be buying from you again.

Aloha!
Got my Hell Kerbecs yesterday after 2 LONG weeks.

Thanks.
are you a request service too?
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:57 AM)thedefenseking Wrote: are you a request service too?

Request Service...?

He helps you buy stuff from Japan. Have you even read the OP?
Got my first 4 beys that Oki won for me on YJA today! Extremely happy! Sent through EMS, took 4 days to get to me in Australia. Packaging was fantastic and I'm so happy with what he was able to get for me. Even before getting these beys, I got Oki to bid and win a lot of beys for me Smile

Can't wait for the next box that I'm going to be getting from Oki. Highly recommend him, as he is fast to bid on items. For me, he usually takes a matter of hours to place bids on items that I send him the links for. Awesome work Oki, keep it up!
Is your middleman fee the only thing we have to pay, or is that an addition to the full price? I'm confused here.
What is so confusing? You pay for everything and the middleman fee on top of the total. He'd be making no money otherwise. He makes less then $10US per item that he bids on for you. There aren't many other middlemen that are as cheap as Oki, which is why I use his service.
how much would a Vulcan horseus and a Meteo l drago ressufle set plus BB-42
hey oki this is the link for the thing i want how can i pay you
I will try to get in touch with him but he is away in Tokyo for a tamashii event
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Can you find me some 90 tracks?

Thanks.

Ok I don't mean to be rude but you have been told multiple times to do your due diligence in searching. There are plenty of descriptions on this forum of how to go about doing so. Please at least give it a attempt
He clearly meant search for it yourself not pm him... It's really easy to find things so stop being lazy or if you don't know how find out.
Please reply to me
Oki has been quite busy, so he may not be able to reply to PMs. He might be back sometime this week. I don't know all the details, but if you really have to get a hold of him try and see if DarkFox can help you. He has helped me to get in contact with Oki in the last couple of days.
Oki just posting to let everyone know that i got the beys we won in auction , it was really really fast only 5 days & it's at my home , i don't get why the 3 screw capricorne are in customs ???

Edit - Got them finally , please mark all my next purchases as kids gifts from next time as you did with my YJA Lot thank you , you are really awesome Oki

Arigato