[Selling]  ☆ 【 Middleman Service 】 ☆ OkinawamTS Middleman Service on Japanese Sites or shops

(Jan. 21, 2011  9:28 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Are we allowed to convert yen to USD and pay you in USD

I dont thinks so...he only accepts yen
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:28 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Are we allowed to convert yen to USD and pay you in USD

Paypal Automatically converts for you, and that's the only way he accepts payment.
[/b]
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:10 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Paypal Automatically converts for you, and that's the only way he accepts payment.

I prefer to be pay in Yen due to the bad currency that most money has with the yen
and paypal take a big fee on the exchange

but I can accept payment in $US, but you need to ask me first and then I will give you the total in $US at the paypal currency rate.

but usually after see the total in total
all my buyer from different forum prefer to pay me in YEN
BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF
in stock and ready to be ship

price : 1,200 yen + ship. fee

just contact meif interested to get it
PM sent. But from a while ago.
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:29 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I confirmthat I can ship a BB-10 Stadium Attack Type
using an Airmail or SAL small packet

So does that mean the shipping is cheaper? EDIT: Never mind, I read the posts.
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:12 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:29 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I confirmthat I can ship a BB-10 Stadium Attack Type
using an Airmail or SAL small packet

So does that mean the shipping is cheaper?

cheaper than ems, yes
pm sent
You didnt reply to me either. Notification email problem?
He takes a while... Just give him time, usually when I message him and see him on he is off right after. And just updates this or replies to people that have auctions with him ending soon.
Yes indeed, he replyed.
Havent reply to me yet
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:06 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Havent reply to me yet

Did u not read what I just said? Give him time!
Edit -got reply thanks
just pm me as well, i can get in touch with him most of the time
Payment sent.............!!!!!!!!!!!! yes,my first attack stadium. off to recent purchases.
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:24 PM)DarkFox Wrote: just pm me as well, i can get in touch with him most of the time
I'll keep that in mind for future reference. I've been working with OkinawamTS in the last few days. He has already gotten me two beys off of YJA. Hopefully, by the end of today, that number will be 4 Smile
Flame Byxis and Ray Unicorno arrived today XD
thanks Okinawam! I'll be buying more from you soon!
Please reply to my pm i , have another auction to talk about it will end in 2 hours
Hello! I would like to buy BB-10 as Cheap as possible, Can you give me Details.
Hello pls reply to my PM with the status & if possible a pic of the beys we won in auction
Try and see if DarkFox can get in contact with Okinawam. Maybe he could get you an answer faster? Either that or Okinawam may be too busy. There is the possibility that the beys he won in auction for you still haven't arrived.