Self Destructing Beys upon left hand spin

I have made a few experiments with TWO of my Hasbro beyblades right now. Wyvron W3 4G At and Betromoth B2 H H.

This experiment on Betromoth happened randomly when trying to left spin like Fafnir F3 should, when left spinning, I always expect them to land and allow themselves to take hits and increase rotational speed. Not this time.

The moment I attempted to left hand spin Betromoth B2, it immediately self destructed, the moment I flicked it into a left spin, rendering Betromoth B2 H H one of the worst Burst resisting beyblades in this game right now. The same went for Wyvron W3 4G At by gripping its immovable piece then left spinning it, causing Wyvron to self destruct as well. When launching beyblades like those two Hasbro beyblades, always ensure they resist your left hand spin or else, consider them likely to burst easily.
These events are caused by the slopes of the Hasbro beyblades and the spring locks of the performance tips not being strong enough to hold the force of the left hand spin.

P.S. I have no idea if this should even be included in Beyblade General or not.

Same went for Hasbro Satomb S3 2G Lp.

And Hasbro Unicrest R D.

So what I do, I hand spin them to the left, but I do it hard. When I hand spin them hard, it’s just enough to blow them up by themselves the moment they leave my fingers.
Well ... I can't do it :D

But my 10 yers old son did lol
No wonder that he did dare to hand spin Fafnir at tournament !

And right now he is hand bursting TT beyblades also lol
So basically, what you're saying is that you're trying to left-spin beys that were meant to be right-spun, and the force of the spin twists the bey into bursting?

I'm not surprised. Grabbing spinning beys with your hand can cause them to burst from the sudden stop. So if you're practically twisting off the layer, you're gonna be twisting off the layer, I'd say.